Loire 210 now finalized...I think!

Thread: Loire 210 now finalized...I think!

Loire 210 now finalized...I think!

Hi,

Finalized! The Loire 210 is available on the "RoyaleFrenchNavy" website here:

http://royalefrenchnavy.restauravia....ations.htm#Avi

It is a model developed with the FSX Gmax SDK which is 64-bit compatible (by default the 64-bit gauges are active).

An english documentation is avalaible.
    JMC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails l210_s1.jpg  

MERCI

Right now downlod- then test

Really nice that the "French pre 1950 community gets more members, as many were lost when we hve to go to FSX native

Roland

Thank you, I know what I'm going to be flying this afternoon.

Crg and nice work!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I gave it a quick test fly, very nicely done. Biggest issue I had with is was the engine seamed to smoke the whole time and I could not discover a way to stop it. But on a side note V5 never fails to impress me, I had not seen the aircraft reflected in the water like that before.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-8-2_16-19-32-80.jpg  
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    I gave it a quick test fly, very nicely done. Biggest issue I had with is was the engine seamed to smoke the whole time and I could not discover a way to stop it. But on a side note V5 never fails to impress me, I had not seen the aircraft reflected in the water like that before.

The quickstart video is the answer so is the doc: you must activate "contact" before CTRL-E.
    JMC

Thank you for the wonderful airplane! It looks amazing and flies great.

Also for that important tip about the CONTACT before starting. I added a note to the kneeboard reference file so I'll remember. By the way, currently the kb_reference and kb_checklist lines in the aircraft.cfg are not set to point to the files you provided.

I have never had an aircraft quite like this in P3D before. It reminds me of the floatplane fighters from the old pulp stories, Bill Barnes and the like. Very fun!

August

Hi K5083
    You right. Check and Ref are now OK in the aircraft.cfg.
    Thank's for your reporting.
    Michel (RFN webmaster)

A problem with P3DV5 appears, it lacks the texture used by the tracer bullets of the machine guns. The attached file is used to restore the effect.

JMC

Edit : on the RFN site the Loire 210 package is updated
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gastonj; August 6th, 2020 at 14:24.

Looks good and flies well in 4.5.
    A couple of minor touch ups needed......
    The bright blue (Pitot tube?) and several small fittings around the float mountings are trifle odd, but those pink goggle lens are worrying!
    Aside from those minor grumbles it is a very fine aeroplane.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0