For those who stay at home: Sea Plane Loire 210

Thread: For those who stay at home: Sea Plane Loire 210

For those who stay at home: Sea Plane Loire 210

Hello,

The Loire 210 is available in version V1. It is part of a larger project including the cruiser "Emile Bertin".
    You can download it as usual from the "RoyaleFrenchNavy" site here:

http://royalefrenchnavy.restauravia....ations.htm#Avi

It is a model started a few years ago. He had been forgotten. Finally, it is now complete. It was created for FSX, but at the cost of using 64-bit gauges (included), it works fine on 64-bit P3D.

An English documentation is available with maybe some syntactic errors since it is not my native language.

Latest screens :

This is my last creation for FSX, later it will be P3DV5 or Xplane11 or both!

JMC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails l210_s3.jpg   l210_s4.jpg   l210_s2.jpg   l210_s1.jpg  

JMC,
    another intriguing and wonderful creation - thank you very much for all your work,
    regs,
    Ro

What a nice Sunday morning gift! Thank you!
    Matt

Thank you for creating this unique model and generously sharing with the rest of us. I will enjoy this one very much!

Peace,

cs

Thanks J-M,

Its a pity you move one to the newer sims. But thanks for the unusual models you made an shared with us. I haven't tried the Loire yet, but the Dewoitines from the 500 series are so far my absolute favourites. Which reminds me that I still have to do some repaints for them.....

I hope you will make the P3D and Xplane virtual pilots as happy as you made me.

Cheers,
    Huub

I like the big cowling. Thank you, JMC!

Blog Entries
    Thanks JMC,

A very unique creation; these days, it’s rare to see a modeller who takes on projects like this.

So a big thanks.

DL

Nice bird. Would luv one for cfs 2 someday.

SOH-CM-2022
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaloof View Post
    Nice bird. Would luv one for cfs 2 someday.
    Many moons ago (about 2006) Silvia Borja (aka piloto azul) did produce a Loire 210 for CFS2. Unfortunately it is payware and she is long gone from the flightsim scene.

Gavin

Hi,
    Thank you for your comments which are always pleasant. The second part of the project consists in making this seaplane take off from a catapult of the cruiser "Emile Bertin" that I will try to model. A bit like the picture below but with a catapult located in the center of the boat.

Of course, this will always be done for FSX because I want to be consistent to complete the project.

JMC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails loire210_catapulte800.jpg  

That will definitely be an interesting project. But when I understood you correctly the ship will be P3D and/or XPlane only.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    That will definitely be an interesting project. But when I understood you correctly the ship will be P3D and/or XPlane only.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Hi Huub,

The ship wil be of course FSX !

Cheers,
    JMC

I'm having a deja vu feeling as I type this, like somebody has already answered this on another thread, but I'll comment anyway. The cruiser catapult for the Loire sounds like fun, but unless there's another way to do it I think you'd have to launch the Loire from an airfield, fly out to the cruiser which is stopped, land the Loire near the cruiser, then hit slew and bring it aboard, then hit Shift+I to arm the cat and launch the Loire. I don't mind doing that routine, but my question is: Is there another way to get the Loire on the cruiser?

Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    Hi Huub,

The ship wil be of course FSX !

Cheers,
    JMC
    Ahh, that is good news. Thanks for your efforts already in advance. As it isn't your first ship I'm convinced it will be very nice

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    I'm having a deja vu feeling as I type this, like somebody has already answered this on another thread, but I'll comment anyway. The cruiser catapult for the Loire sounds like fun, but unless there's another way to do it I think you'd have to launch the Loire from an airfield, fly out to the cruiser which is stopped, land the Loire near the cruiser, then hit slew and bring it aboard, then hit Shift+I to arm the cat and launch the Loire. I don't mind doing that routine, but my question is: Is there another way to get the Loire on the cruiser?
    The answer is undoubtedly "yes" if my project succeeds, and nothing is certain, also I will not go further in the content. However, it wil be a lot more user-friendly than you might think and a bit more complicated to achieve. But to do what you suppose you don't need a project.
    A small idea anyway, the device must be mounted on a catapult cradle which must correspond to the contact points of the aircraft on the ground, be animated ..etc By the way, the Loire 210 cannot take off from an airfield, only from water, she is not amphibious.

JMC

This project gets ever more interesting!
    Matt

Members who have read this thread: 0