New Video - "Planes and Hand-Crafted Airports"

Thread: New Video - "Planes and Hand-Crafted Airports"

New Video - "Planes and Hand-Crafted Airports"

This video released today provides a look at each of the aircraft and hand-crafted airports through the three different versions of the sim (Standard/Deluxe/Premium Deluxe). I'd recommend clicking the linked title to open the video in Youtube so you can view it in full screen mode.

Last edited by Bomber_12th; July 30th, 2020 at 08:44.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

I just pre-ordered Premium deluxe. Can someone verify that it can't be installed yet? I installed something from the MS store...and just pulls up a dialogue that says you're still too early. The fact that TIR is now on launch sold me. And that VR is going to be available.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    I just pre-ordered Premium deluxe. Can someone verify that it can't be installed yet? I installed something from the MS store...and just pulls up a dialogue that says you're still too early. The fact that TIR is now on launch sold me. And that VR is going to be available.
    Yes, confirmed, cannot be installed. Geforce RTX, and 3900x awaits.

-d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

dvj,

yes I just built a RTX 2080 Super and 3900X machine about a month ago. I'm very satisfied. 12 cores unlocked and turbo for ALL cores not just single core boost. It's blazing fast.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

BTW thanks for the confirmation. I was like...hmmm you just took $120 from me....I sure hope this is tied to my MS account! haha
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Members who have read this thread: 0