The latest version of...everything

Thread: The latest version of...everything

The latest version of...everything

Well, I took the plunge and now have a Windows 10 Pro PC. So far I have been pleasantly surprised with it. The information here has been very helpful, and in the end I have all my programs working as they should. The main headache is wresting control of your own files back from Microsoft and remembering to run EVERYTHING as administrator, but it can be done.

So now that I've confirmed all is as it ought to be, I am working through installing all the expansions again. I've kept most of them stored, but some are missing and some I might have missed some patches. Since none of the original upload sites exist anymore, I can't easily tell what the final revision number of each was. If folks could help me out on this I'd appreciate it. And once the info is established, it might be good to update some of the stickies so it's clear and easy to find.

The latest version I have of each:

DPC Korea - v1.3 - I'm fairly confident this is the final one.

MAW - v1.30 - I seem to recall there was a v1.31 (or even later?) but I can't find it anywhere.

PTO Solomon Islands - v1.54 - Pretty sure this is the last one.

ETO - v1.5 - I think that's the latest?

PTO Rising Sun - v1.0 - were there no patches for this one? I can't find any?

Pat Pattle's Battle of Britain - Alpha 1.0

Dan

Re BoB well there will be a new one soon anyway

ETO 1.5 is latest

Others no idea!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

SOH-CM-2020
    Hi Daniel, there is a v 1.31 for MAW. It is a small exe that installs after the cumulative 1.30. V 1.30 is stand alone - you don't need the earlier versions.

There is a FP to PTO package if you have Firepower. Presumably to cater for the B-24s.

After Rising Sun v 1.0 is a Rising Sun v1.0 Hotfix Beta Update which IIRC is quite worthwhile a lot more aircraft. There is also a nice Rising Sun Beaufort special update package which comes as an exe.

Thanks, do you know where I can find MAW 1.31 and the Rising Sun beta Hotfix? I have looked in the stickies and don't see them.

Nevermind about the hotfix for rising sun, found it. Still looking for MAW 1.31 though.

Thanks! The site only showed 1.3 (which I already had) but I downloaded anyways and when it was done installing I had 1.31. Got 'em all now, thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 0