Orbx Central and Free Orbx aircraft

Thread: Orbx Central and Free Orbx aircraft

Orbx Central and Free Orbx aircraft

Looking forward to downloading Orbx's Lancair or RV-4 models and the offer requires Orbx Central.. Ok, downloaded Orbx Central and attempt to install and it states requires 64 bit OS. As I"m still using 32-bit Win 7, is there an alternative to the 64-bit version. I couldn't find one on their website? Appreciate any ideas.... Thank you.......tp

I doubt it, I think the last version that was 32bit may have v.3 and that was superseded a long time ago.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by simtech View Post
    Looking forward to downloading Orbx's Lancair or RV-4 models and the offer requires Orbx Central.. Ok, downloaded Orbx Central and attempt to install and it states requires 64 bit OS. As I"m still using 32-bit Win 7, is there an alternative to the 64-bit version. I couldn't find one on their website? Appreciate any ideas.... Thank you.......tp
    Well, that stinks! Seems like there should be a work-around for that. Have you checked the Orbx forum? They're pretty good about answering questions.
    America never stopped being great.

Quote Originally Posted by nagpaw View Post
    Well, that stinks! Seems like there should be a work-around for that. Have you checked the Orbx forum? They're pretty good about answering questions.

Thank you for the idea... I'll double check there and see... tp

A double check in the forums state that at one time, FTX central could be used to download products, but as of Jan of this year, that also has been switched off.: Orbx no longer supports 32 bit OS in as much as Orbx Central is 64 bit only.

Quote Originally Posted by simtech View Post
    Thank you for the idea... I'll double check there and see... tp
    Ok. Never mind.
    America never stopped being great.

Members who have read this thread: 0