Cr1 Do 335

Thread: Cr1 Do 335

Cr1 Do 335

Hello all. So the long awaited cr1 do 335 will be finished off and released for Flight.

There is some screens of the new do 335 on the cr1 web sight.

Thanks.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Where? I've clicked on your link but there's nothing at the website that mentions anything. Can you provide a link?
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Looks like posted in the wrong forum...

There's something about the Do 335 in the News department. I figure not for MSFS..

ha! I didn't even click on that news item as its date was from 2014....
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Yes I the date got mixed up with a old date. The site is a new version so some of the old data is still being edited. The do 335 will be for all flight sims from Fsx to flight and they won't be port overs. All versions of p3d will be supported as well.

The model is brand new. Built in Miya 2020 and 3ds max 2020. Each flight Sim will get its own model specifically built for that flight Sim.

Yes I'm in the right forum. The do335 will be coming to flight.

Thank you.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

The website is a little bit behind with its updates because cr1 was just awarded a massive development from a five-star game company to build a brand new MMO RPG. So it's been a bit of a scramble to set up the flight Sim site and also the main company and all the employees getting them set up at home because nobody's at the office anymore. So setting them up at home with new computers and and everything they need to be able to get this development under underway. It's the biggest deal Cr1 had ever been awarded and it means hiring a few hundredore employees to handle the schedual. So on the flight Sim front for you guys just keep your eyes on the news page at cr1and I will keep posting new developments on a few of the planes that are coming up and I will keep you informed from thete. so there are two small add-ons coming up before the do 335 is released and I think you would like those as well and will put those into flight as well so a lot is coming out and we're extremely busy here at cr1. Thanks for your support on the Aeronca and the Ford. The Ford tri-motor will be posted as for sale this week from the website you can get it now from flightsim.com. Okay so it's up up and away into new uncharted territory and flight is pretty cool I think you're going to like it and it's quite an eye-opener but not as bad as everyone thought it would be for development. Okay you guys take care bye bye
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Sorry for typoes. I'm dictating as I drive and Google isn't really translating some of it because it may not be able to hear because of the wind coming through the t roof of my little sports car. So thank you everybody I really appreciate everybody in the way they are supporting the Aeronca and the Ford tri-motor. Be safe and be kind and we will talk again take care
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Direct link for the Do-335 pictures

http://cr1-software.com/news/425/

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Looks like posted in the wrong forum...

There's something about the Do 335 in the News department. I figure not for MSFS..
    Nono, Tom just always refers to MSFS as "Flight".

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Now......there's a plane that would've given them a run for the money at Reno. Good to see you kickin' the can again, Tom.

Members who have read this thread: 0