Videos (common topic) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Videos (common topic)

Track IR test ect.

Btw.
    Is it possible that admin/mod can change name of this topic? Not Vides but Videos, "o" was missing. Sorry.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    The greater Phoenix area is one that is covered by Bing photogrammetry, so it is among the highest-resolution and most detailed areas in the sim (which includes Phoenix and all of the communities around it, like Peoria, Anthem, Carefree, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler and San Tan Valley).

As is well known, the simulator uses Bing Maps for the photo scenery, so if anyone wants to check what the quality of their area may be in the sim, you can preview it by checking out the area in Bing Maps. Outside of photogrammetry coverage, Azure AI determines from the photo scenery what buildings (including shape/height/colors) and plant life should be depicted in the sim. Among the monthly updates that will be provided by Microsoft following release, there will be updates to the photo scenery whenever there are updates put into Bing Maps.
    Thanks Bomber_!
    Cheers,
    Dave

"Btw.
    Is it possible that admin/mod can change name of this topic? Not Vides but Videos, "o" was missing. Sorry."

When I first saw "Vides" YoYo I googled it along with using other search engines as I could find but all to no avail. I initially thought that perhaps this was something new with MSFS and I better learn all I could about it but alas...I learned alright...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by p14u2nv View Post
    When I first saw "Vides" YoYo I googled it along with using other search engines as I could find but all to no avail. I initially thought that perhaps this was something new with MSFS and I better learn all I could about it but alas...I learned alright...lol...
    It was just mistake .

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post

Not really that scarey, but definitely highlights exactly why I want the P-61 in this simulator..

Graphics settings comparison:

Wow! That gives me hope that my gaming laptop can run this somewhere between low and medium settings. It meets the minimum specs but I am upgrading to 16gb of ram as that is relatively cheap. Even the low settings look great on this so keeping my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Snaker; August 5th, 2020 at 14:33.

The terrain still looks very good even on the lowest settings. That guy is getting very good performance from that 4 year old CPU. His GPU is current and very good spec.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TOP SECRET Government Locations in Flight Simulator 2020

I thought this was a cool video, and it should answer some of the questions put forth here in the past about inclusion of military airports. If it is in Bing Maps, there is at least a depiction of it in this sim. Note the museum aircraft on outdoor display at the Palmdale Regional Airport at the 1:02 mark.

Need a TacPack 2020 !

Btw. why no any gliders or helicopters in MSFS2020? Someone know why?
    Maybe no FM for this birds here?

Check lists

Check lists have visual indicators pointing to switches or levers needing movement...

The press kit and presentation that Asobo/Microsoft gave to the media a couple weeks ago, discussed that possibly helicopters and gliders would be coming in future Paid DLC through the in-game Marketplace, and that they will need to put more work into getting the handling and physics right for helicopter flight dynamics first. This follows what Asobo & Microsoft also stated at the big Q&A last September, in which they mentioned then too that helicopters wouldn't be ready at time of release, but that they were very interested in having them in the sim as long as they were able to do it right. They said essentially the same thing about VR back then as well, and we know now that VR will be supported with an update this fall.

https://fselite.net/news/microsoft-f...-future-plans/

Asobo/Microsoft have a 10-year development plan for this sim, post-launch, with monthly updates and more content to be created/added, so I don't know how soon we could see them adding helicopters. IRIS Simulations already has a Grob glider in the works for MSFS.

Taking Off With Zero Ground Speed

Regarding Rotor Wings, I hope they do get the physics right for this sim. It's long overdue. The only sim I use for rotors is DCS which for me feels the most realistic based on my scant number of hours in a real R22. I also hope that other aspects of the Flight Dynamics are added in at some point such as extreme AoA/Thrust Vectoring but I'm not holding my breath on the latter happening.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

747-8 switches

Nice closeup detail on 747-8 startup switches and external aircraft surfaces.

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - ANIMALS and Wildlife

Toward the end of this video it shows a listing of the locations that the wildlife in this sim are located, but I could see this expanding greatly over time with the monthly-post release updates and/or in third-party addon files.

As long as Isl. Nublar exists virtually, I fully expect to see herds of Dinosaurs and including some T-Rex, fully animated, running wild. In fact, I expect no less from the creative minds around here....
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

7 Wonders of the World!

Also, he has some cool real flight videos!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

I think the quality of the aircraft alone are worth the price, not to mention the scenery and weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Snurdley View Post
    I think the quality of the aircraft alone are worth the price, not to mention the scenery and weather.
    I agree, better flight physics, better default airplane quality, real-time weather with impressive graphics, real-time AI traffic, and without having to buy hundreds of dollars in add-on programs.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    As long as Isl. Nublar exists virtually, I fully expect to see herds of Dinosaurs and including some T-Rex, fully animated, running wild. In fact, I expect no less from the creative minds around here....
    As the Velicoraptors sneak out and tear the tail off of your Cessna while you're watching the T-Rex.."Oh, she's a clever girl!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    As the Velicoraptors sneak out and tear the tail off of your Cessna while you're watching the T-Rex.."Oh, she's a clever girl!"
    That made me laugh!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Fs2020 on a minimum spec PC:

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

MSFS - Walking In The Environment

This video shows why it is nice to have a game controller, like an Xbox One controller I use, in additional one's normal stick/yoke/throttle/rudder pedal controllers, for use of the "Showcase/Drone" camera. Also note in this video all of the ambient sounds you can hear in the various environments, which changes based on where you're at around the world, what's happening around you, and what time of day it is (birds singing on a bright sunny day, absent when it's storming, crickets chirping or toads croaking by night depending on your location, etc.).

This is all default, as it comes.

Members who have read this thread: 0