questions in VC mode

Thread: questions in VC mode

questions in VC mode

Is there a comand that you can use in the PANEL.CFG to perform the same function as CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN to move the VC panel up?

I know that I can use

[VIEWS]
    VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=4.0,0.0,0.0

The value 4.0 controls the angle to move the VC panel up. It works fine in the VC, but it messes up all the aim point settings in the 2D panel.

What are some of the available commands that you can use with [VIEWS]?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AcWai View Post
    Is there a comand that you can use in the PANEL.CFG to perform the same function as CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN to move the VC panel up?

I know that I can use

[VIEWS]
    VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=4.0,0.0,0.0

The value 4.0 controls the angle to move the VC panel up. It works fine in the VC, but it messes up all the aim point settings in the 2D panel.

What are some of the available commands that you can use with [VIEWS]?

Thanks!
    I use the cameras feature, Cockpit mode to set up my desired VC views, which can be quickly switched through with custom keystrokes.

IIRC I think you have to lower/raise your eye level in the aircraft.cfg to make large adjustments to VC view.

Hello AcWai
    You can zoom too the vue, and change the eye point, the best is to have a look at the panel SDK document
    Good settings
    Martin Klein
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Panels SDK.pdf  

Quote Originally Posted by Klein View Post
    Hello AcWai
    You can zoom too the vue, and change the eye point, the best is to have a look at the panel SDK document
    Good settings
    Martin Klein
    Thanks for all the suggestions.

To Mike71: How do you use the camera setting and custom key stroke?

To Martin: Where can I find this panel SDK document?

To UncleTgt:
    IIRC I think you have to lower/raise your eye level in the aircraft.cfg to make large adjustments to VC view.

Once the guns are set up in the 2D panel, I use the eye level to raise/lower the eye setting to match the VC gunsight.

All I wanted to do is to preset a favorite view in the VC to match the 2D cockpit panel. I can do that easily by hitting CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN when I am in the VC mode. I am hoping to preset that view in the PANEL.CFG file.

Hello AcWai, I joined this document on my precedent post, it belongs to the FS 2000 panel SDK pack, I can send it to you if you don't find, I believe you can have it in the Free Flight Site part of the CFS2 library.
    best regards
    Martin

Thanks for all the suggestions.

To Mike71: How do you use the camera setting and custom key stroke?------------------
    What fltsim are you using, and what particular airplane?

Quote Originally Posted by Klein View Post
    Hello AcWai, I joined this document on my precedent post, it belongs to the FS 2000 panel SDK pack, I can send it to you if you don't find, I believe you can have it in the Free Flight Site part of the CFS2 library.
    best regards
    Martin

Klein,

Please send that to my email at acwai@yahoo.com

It can only accept up to 10 mb per email. You need to break it apart to 10 mb per zip fileif it is bigger than 10 mb.

Thanks!

Mike71:

I am using CFS2. It doesn't matter what aircraft you are using.

Andrew

I am using CFS2. It doesn't matter what aircraft you are using.

Andrew
    Sorry - I am referring to the features in FSX / P3D. I don't have any real knowledge of CFS.

Members who have read this thread: 0