Pilots untextured?

Thread: Pilots untextured?

Alpine, CA in San Diego's beautiful back country!

Icon22 Pilots untextured?

Hiya Guys,

Got a small issue.

I've been playing around with UT's Atlantic, Torch and USMC skin packs for Wolfi's TBF and TBF1 Avengers.

Everything is jake except that the Pilots show up un-textured.

With my other Wolfi Avengers the pilots show up normally. Something I did while installing UT's new textures, cfg files and dp files threw a monkey wrench into the works.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks!
    MR

PS: Don't know if this unusual or not but the untextured pilots don't show until I start the engine.
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH
    MR Albums at SOH MR Web Site

Never-mind.

I fingered it out.

I mistakenly swapped just UT's new texture folder into the deal instead of copying his new textures into Wolfi's original texture folder and overwriting. Thus I ended up with a bunch of missing textures.

Pilots still don't show up til the engine starts but that could be routine. I don't know.

Cheers,
    MR
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH

Glad you got it sorted MR. SOP is the pilots are only present with the engine running.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Sorry MR. I have so many different skins made for Wolfi's TBFs that I figured I had better just upload the bitmaps I changed, guess I need to make that clearer in the download readmes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WF_TBF1C_VTN90_FEB45a.jpg   WF_TBM3_VT83_MAY45a.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTgt View Post
    Sorry MR. I have so many different skins made for Wolfi's TBFs that I figured I had better just upload the bitmaps I changed, guess I need to make that clearer in the download readmes.
    No worries, UT.

I am sure your instructions are clear enough. I am just a bit rusty on the process.

What I should be doing is swapping Wolfi's textures into your newly named texture folders and choosing not to overwrite. In other words, I wasn't thinking and ended up doing it backas_wards!

Hadn't got my routine mojo going yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kurt
    Glad you got it sorted MR. SOP is the pilots are only present with the engine running.
    Thanks CK. Good to know.

Cheers guys,
    MR

PS: BTW, UT, I recently added a new album to my albums gallery. Its called UT-Akemi Jakes.

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH

Icon22 WF_TBM3_VT83_MAY45 skin?

BTW UT!

Where can one get one's hands on that WF_TBM3_VT83_MAY45 skin?

Is that a WIP?

Cheers,
    MR

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH

Members who have read this thread: 0