Missing CFS 3.

Thread: Missing CFS 3.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Missing CFS 3.

Can't wait to be playing CFS3 again. Need a new pc and start over again soon. Due to the times we are living through i've been spending every bit of extra money on survival gear,guns and ammo. A new computer is just not at the top of the list right now. With the stress of these uncertain times a game to play and escape reality,even for a short while,would be most welcome. Looking around in the pawn shops for a Win. 7 pc but may have to bite the bullet and go for a Win. 10 gaming pc. CFS3 gives me a lot of enjoyment ,and with all the hard work done by some really special people,i just can't wait to fly all the new aircraft done recently. I'm pretty well stocked up and should be able to get back in the sim soon. Miss you guys so much ! It's just protecting my family is the most important thing to me now in these trying times.Sorry for the rant but where i live things might get bad for a while. Take care all and be safe. Regards,Scott

SOH-CM-2020
    Hi Scott, hope you get a new computer soon. Good luck with the search.

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings5859 View Post
    Can't wait to be playing CFS3 again. Need a new pc and start over again soon. Due to the times we are living through i've been spending every bit of extra money on survival gear,guns and ammo. A new computer is just not at the top of the list right now. With the stress of these uncertain times a game to play and escape reality,even for a short while,would be most welcome. Looking around in the pawn shops for a Win. 7 pc but may have to bite the bullet and go for a Win. 10 gaming pc. CFS3 gives me a lot of enjoyment ,and with all the hard work done by some really special people,i just can't wait to fly all the new aircraft done recently. I'm pretty well stocked up and should be able to get back in the sim soon. Miss you guys so much ! It's just protecting my family is the most important thing to me now in these trying times.Sorry for the rant but where i live things might get bad for a while. Take care all and be safe. Regards,Scott
    Scott , really you have spend your extra money for SURVIVAL GEARS , GUNS AND BULLETS ? . And this , of course , for COVID 19 . I want remember you , this is a virus , can't aim whit your NEW guns and not need survival gears , becouse if catch you , need only appropriate care in a good hospital . Here in Italy , no one people have buy GUNS , BULLETTS AND SURVIVAL GEARS becouse not need it . Need only a GOOD BRAIN for remember ever mantain a appropriate distance from the others people , surgical masks , gloves and a hands sanitizer . This is NOT like a WAR Z movie . The stores are ever full of foods . Sell your guns and bullets , becouse there is ever someone press the trigger a second before you. Buy a new computer and wait the finish of this damned covid 19.
    Have a good healt and a very nice days ever.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Great news ! Someone contacted me here at SOH with a used but good computer they wanted to part with and my hopes have been fulfilled ! Can't wait to get it and have it up and running and get back into CFS3 ! My favorite hobby bar none ! Regards,Scott

Good for you, and kudos to your benefactor! Now as Squadron Leader Skipper said, 'Don't just stand there, get one up!'

Members who have read this thread: 0