Flight 19 doing the bahrain boogie!

Thread: Flight 19 doing the bahrain boogie!

Threaded View

Flight 19 doing the bahrain boogie!

Hehe! Were Back.

Hey there, I sure don't know what the heck happened, but we are off again on another adventure, but Old Dudley and I were sure hopping to get some R/R on some nice beach watching all the young ladies and of course drinking some of the local brew. Shucks, we didn't even clear security on our flight when we were pulled out of the line by the airport police, and were told that we would not going to some nice Beach. Hehe, we were handed new tickets that would take us to Dublin, Ireland of all places. Now when arrived in Ireland the head Guru off our travel agents explained the new junket. Now, here is the kicker, we are to fly Jets with some type of cargo to somewhere in the Middle East! This is just great, they are known to shoot folks down there, but he told us NO PROBLEM Here I open my big mouth and told him his is more than welcome to take our place, of course, that went over like a lead balloon in church.

Might not be too bad flying these jets, the one Dudley and I will be flying is a DC-9-30,(as the attached picture show) We spent one day just checking the log book and other information concerning the DC-9 for any major problem during it's service time, and checking out the flight procedures of this here machine. Not too bad compared to some we have checked out, hehe flying this dude just might be a kick in the part you sit on. Today, along with some maintenance people, and a check pilot will be checking on how we would handle certain types of problems. Wow! really looking forward to flying this plane me think.

Well folks we will let you know how things went after our first flight to St.Gatien, Fr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2020-jul-15-001.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 1