Brunswick_NAS

Thread: Brunswick_NAS

Brunswick_NAS

I have installed John's scenery to have a look and also converted the objects to work better in FSX and P3D. Also, as I did with Randolph I added a photoreal ground texture. It looks better and also it allows me to align the buildings to where they actually should be. A quick look after all that shows that the buildings are off by quite a bit. . .also taxiways, ramps, walkways and so on are all off. I could leave them that way, remove the ground texture and just put an airport background in it's place and it would be fine. . .it wouldn't look as good but it would work.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I'll be fine with whatever you come up with Ed. Thanks.

Sorry to say this won't be on my list of things to do. I was quite lucky with Randolph that Johns placement of the objects was virtually spot on. Just a bit of sliding a group one way or the other and things worked very well. However John builds his objects into groups, sometimes around 4 or 5 to a group but some have as many as 10 or 11 objects per group within the same object library. What that means is. . . .you move one to the correct placement and all the rest move as well which puts everything out of wack. There is no way for me to break the objects apart because of the way they were built so I have decided to drop this one.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

No problem Ed, thanks for giving it a try. Appreciate the effort!

NAS Brunswick

Thank you anyway Falcon for your exemplar due diligence for all of your other scenery projects as it all is very much appreciated.

Members who have read this thread: 1