Getting back in

Thread: Getting back in

Getting back in

Brought out old computer with intel i5 2600k clocked to 3.1, 8 gb Ram and 250 ssd, threw in a gt 1030 with a clean install of windows 10 all running smooth. I have CFS3,2 and MAW all running fine, very excited! However a couple things:
    1) Tunisia ( I think Tunisia, a heavily fortified harbor city with ships and everything) with all the action my FPS hit 30 which is fine but is that expected?
    2) In MAW controller mapping/config won’t stick. The buttons show that they are assigned but don’t respond in game. CFS2 maps like a champ, CFS3 has some similar difficulties but then worked I don’t know why. Any input on a fix for mapping?

Thanks for any input

Greg

SOH-CM-2020
    Greetings! Sounds like you have a fine rig there for CFS3. Given the eye candy in MAW, with some large elaborate facilities (think Valetta harbour, Torbruk etc), then 30 FPS isn't too bad if you have got your scenerybudgets and texture budgets turned up to give lots of detail.

Sorry I don't know about the mapping issue - the Sidewinder has always been plug and play for me.

Members who have read this thread: 0