Keeping busy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keeping busy

Ju 88 Kurssteuerung Einmotorenflug

Hallo Crossram,
    did you get contact with the site "Deutsche Luftwaffe.de"?
    and did you get an answer?
    As you would see on the joined picture I did the gauge and it is operational
    I just did stop the right engine, so the speed is still quiet high LOL
    Sadly I only had a picture from the "Ju 88 Lehrbildreihe" and the picture is quite poor
    to make a realy nice gauge of it
    Yours
    Papi

Quote Originally Posted by michaelvader View Post
    Hallo Crossram, did you get contact with the site "Deutsche Luftwaffe.de"? and did you get an answer? As you would see on the joined picture I did the gauge and it is operational I just did stop the right engine, so the speed is still quiet high LOL Sadly I only had a picture from the "Ju 88 Lehrbildreihe" and the picture is quite poor to make a realy nice gauge of it Yours Papi
    Which flightsim is your 88 being used in, Michael? I'm not sure if CFS3 has the settings, to make that gauge, like many others actually work. Not even outside air temp. Anyway, YES, that's the correct one I'm looking for. Yep, went on the .de site, but no contact. (I can't speak/read German.) I'll do some research on it, and see what I can find. Sorry for the slow response...back out of ICU, after a few days...could be this afternoon, could be several months. All three of my sons are helping, making sure I behave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo/4 View Post
    Yea staggering really, look at it compared the the B-29
    I'm not sure that comparison against the 29 is accurate, without looking at dimensions, too! At any rate, the version I modeled is the V4, first version with the wing turrets. And, seems it had more history to it, than the others. There was only ONE built of each of 13-14 versions, that don't include the later diesel powered, larger versions, using a different designation. Yes, the 222s were avgas powered.

Ju 88 Kurssteuerung

Hi Crossram,
    here I join for you the gauge Kurssteuerung
    sadly it is quit fade but it works
    I use it in FS2004 as this sim is the only one I can run on my old pc
    as it is written in xml I believe it should work also in CFS3
    To believe is not know
    Yours
    Papi

Quote Originally Posted by michaelvader View Post
    Hi Crossram, here I join for you the gauge Kurssteuerung sadly it is quit fade but it works I use it in FS2004 as this sim is the only one I can run on my old pc as it is written in xml I believe it should work also in CFS3 To believe is not know Yours Papi
    Thank you very much, Michael! Unfortunately, xml gauges doesn't work in CFS3, not that I know of. CFS2, yes I believe so. All the stock CFS3 gauges, made using gmax, simply have a texture applied to a poly, with an animated needle/switch, that moves through timed keyframes. All done in gmax. The 3-D gauges I've made, have the gauge face texture applied to polys, but add 3-D gauge frames, glass, screws, and so on. Even on my poor PC, fps doesn't seem to be affected. Best fps I've ever had is 18-20.

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Icon4 Ju88 progress

I know that Eddie stated a while back that Ted was having some issues, hope he is ok. Has anyone heard from him or know of his condition?

Blog Entries

Crossram / Ted Miller

Hi all,

Have we lost Ted Miller (Crossram)?
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Sadly

yes, he passed sometime in the spring I believe. I tried to contact his family but no one responded. He was a great modeler and will be deeply missed. Good flying pal!

Felt so bad losing a good friend, couldn't bring myself to announce it. Really miss him and may he rest in peace.

Yes he was a nice guy, worked with him a little, he'll be missed.
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Blog Entries
    That's very sad, I really liked Ted.

God bless you mate.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Members who have read this thread: 0