Keroman_beta.zip

Thread: Keroman_beta.zip

Keroman_beta.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 Other Add-Ons - Betas

Description: These files, once installed correctly, will replace the stock CFS3 port/u-boat base at Lorient. The Keroman complex, was the u-boat submarine base, located at Lorient, and in these files, will give a better, more accurate version of that complex.

I will add 'updates' to the files, time allowing.

Ted Miller (aka crossram)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Keroman_beta.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Keroman_beta.zip > FS9

Hallo,
    realy I must say that I' m sad about tht again an interesting historic scenery is passing the FS2004 users !
    Yes I' m more that due to the fact that Keroman is situated just in view of my home in Brittany.
    Yes I' m angry as these U-Boot bunkers still exists and are an important landmark in this part of Brittany.
    I'm sad and tired about to cry that interesting sceneries for FS2004 are not "translated" as if the FS2004
    users are the "poor users" concerning interesting sceneries
    Yours
    Papi

Hello, Papi.

This scenery, for now, is pretty basic. Much of my problems with it, is accuracy, all the just wartime research is conflicting. Very few photos show the same buildings...even fewer, of the buildings on the complex.

Anyway, for FS9, would my gmax files be of any help? (I only build for CFS3)

That screenshot is an old one. There's more in the beta (should have called it basic), such as all the rail tracks, rail cars, and such.
    Last edited by crossram; July 10th, 2020 at 08:07. Reason: comment

Keroman >FS2004

Hello Ted,
    at first thank you to answer me.
    I do not know to make sceneries, sad sad.
    So would some one who knows make a joint venture with you?
    I hope some one willing would read this and would take of the challenge.
    In september I will again be at home so if you want I will look for docs at the place it self and take photos for you.
    Perhps you know some one who could "translate your scenery to FS2004?
    Yours Papi

Members who have read this thread: 0