ETO weather; Permission to use in BoB missions

Thread: ETO weather; Permission to use in BoB missions

ETO weather; Permission to use in BoB missions

Some may be aware that I have been re writing a lot of BoB related missions to use in the upcoming BoB install update. These is mainly just changing aircraft to those available in the BoB install, but also some spawns and facilities have had to be altered. Permission for the actual missions has been or is being got where possible, but some of these missions use ETO weather.

So I am asking what the position would be if this ETO weather is added to the updated BoB install?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

James

At this point of time I believe that it would be okay to use the ETO weather. If memory serves me correct Steve was the main person who modified most of the weather found in the ETO. I think all that is needed is acknowledgement that particular weather files transferred to BoB are from the ETO.
    Game Rig(Nalu): AMD 4800+ 64x2, Asus A8N-SLI Premium, Silverstone 560W, 1Gx4 Corsair Twin2048, 2x Asus EN7900GTX SLI, 4xWD 74G 10Krpm Sata II RAID0, Audigy 4, Trackir4, ch pedals & yoke, db XPPro x64/Vista
    HTPC(BossHog): Intel P3.0GHz Prescott E, Asus P4P800-E Deluxe, Toughpower 700W, 1Gx2 Samsung DDR, AOpen 6600GT AGP, 2x80G IDESeagate Cavier RAID1, HighPoint Rocket Raid 2220, 6x 400G Sata Seagate Baracuda Raid5, 2x500g Seagate JBOD, XP Media Center 2005

Thanks. I will add acknowledgement to the readme.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Members who have read this thread: 0