Started. WIP.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

WIP

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Okay I think I'm finally finished with this one!

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

​***W O W*** Brilliant!!!***

Patrick

It looks absolutely incredible, Rick!! So far and above any other flight sim B-17 I've ever seen.

Ha! I love how you say "started", "WIP"

That looks finished! Nice work, looks great. I'm sure you have a ton of work to go, but that looks really great as is.

I might just start to consider getting DCS...

HAHA! Thanks guys. yeah, it's basically complete now. I finished it up last night. Just found a couple quick fixes. It will be uploaded to DCS User Files for DL. But it will also be incorporated into the main core sim as a stock paint. ED has reached out to me for its inclusion.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Ha! I love how you say "started", "WIP"

That looks finished! Nice work, looks great. I'm sure you have a ton of work to go, but that looks really great as is.

I might just start to consider getting DCS...
    It's WWII Content is second to none. I fly the new P-47 and Spitfire a lot, and the I-16 on a whim here and there and its always great.
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Uploaded to dcs user files

The paint has been uploaded to DCS USER FILES. ***Please Follow the Install Instructions Carefully or it won't display correctly or at all****
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Thank you Rick! I just got it downloaded and I'm looking forward to setting up some flights with it to fly with.

No problem John! Hope you have no troubles following the instructions. Just know that Multiplayer session has a potential bug. it might not show in MP session. it's a core game issue. I have informed ED and they are looking into it. Single player should be just fine. Any local hosted session.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

on a side note, one of the Collings Foundation Pilots reached out to me, he has more than 100 hrs in 909, and asked that i put the name of the Mac McCauley on it. I absolutely agreed to do it. So the left side displays Basil Hackleman and Mac McCauley. Mac is the highest time B-17 pilot in history. Over 7000 hrs most of it in the Collings foundation 909 repaint. He died in the recent crash of the plane in 2018 and so I've put his name on the side to commemorate his historic aviation achievment.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

It is a wonderful tribute to Mac! Rick, it looks fantastic in the sim, and I made sure to delete the .JSON file which definitely corrects the appearance of the specs. I do have a minor issue in that the "OR" code letters on the right side of the fuselage are upside down.

what the....

dang it....
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

I'VE FIXED IT.

v2 DOWLOAD HERE>>>>> NINE-O-NINEv2 DL
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Thank you Rick!

Members who have read this thread: 0