FS2004 Car simulator

Thread: FS2004 Car simulator

FS2004 Car simulator

A reply from Motormouse in another thread made me check how many cars I have installed in FS2004. There were actually far more cars than I had expected. I have cars by Bill Lyons, which came with his scenery. I have cars and trucks by Bill "Lionheart" Ortis, which came with the Valkyrie adventures. And I have a few cars which I installed because I like them.

Here are 4 of them:

The Landsverk M36/M38 by Cees Donker. Its a never released beta, but its fun to use it to explore the the Dutch 1940 scenery done by Cees.

The beautiful Austin K2 ambulance by Mitsuya Hamaguchi, here in a repaint by Gary Phillips

My most used vehicle in FS2004! The Kubelwagen by Bill "Lionheart" Ortis. Here with a repaint by SteveB.

And last but definitely not least, The LRSG Chevy by Tim "Piglet" Conrad. Like most of his models always well made and nice to play with!

Do you ride vehicles which I definitely should install?

Cheers,
    Huub

This reminds me of a post I read somewhere about an incident a fellow had in Air Hauler.
    That program had a feature where you could save in mid flight and come back later
    Unfortunately it would sometimes restart you in a different aircraft.
    This guy came back to find himself plunging from high altitude in a van

I used to drive a number of vehicles around in FS2004 (and FSX for that matter), whenever a new one came out I had to try it. Some were really bad in terms of modelling or physics while others were actually quite good. A couple that I had for a long time were a Pajero 'follow me' SUV and either a 6 or 8 wheeled fire/crash tender that I did a repaint for a friend in a Manchester Airport scheme.

Milton Shupe made a couple of interesting vehicles too as did Tim 'Piglet' Conrad.
    Larry

I always added the folding wing section to the aircraft config. Fold up the wings in sim and it stops them taking to the skies so much.

Streets of Gutersloh

Here's Hama' Alvis Stalwart (aka 'Stolly' ) taking a tour of Gutersloh base area ; if you've not done it; highly recommended just to see all the detail

ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    A reply from Motormouse in another thread made me check how many cars I have installed in FS2004. There were actually far more cars than I had expected. I have cars by Bill Lyons, which came with his scenery. I have cars and trucks by Bill "Lionheart" Ortis, which came with the Valkyrie adventures. And I have a few cars which I installed because I like them.

Do you ride vehicles which I definitely should install?

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi Huub;

Hama's Alvis Stalwart (In my reply up there a bit) and Mercedes Unimog seen above ; (with the paints by Pablo Diaz)

also Dirk Stuck has done F1 cars (and Hockenheim scenery to drive around) , Follow me truck; Airport tugs etc. ; search Dirk Stuck at Flightsim.com

ttfn

Pete

Not necessarily a "must have", but could animate a lot of airports: Hamaguchi's "Refueler Idemitsu" here as AI in retro design at New York Idlewild

Bernard

Members +
    Nice collection. I also have all of Bill Lyon's add-ons & vehicles. The are VW's vintage, Batmobile & many others out there. Not forgetting a James Bond Lotus with underwater scenery, very unique.
    FS2004/FSX/Acceleration/P3D V3 Package--Lotus Esprit 007
    [ Download | View | Video ]
    Name: lotusesprit-package.zip
    Size: 28,664,597 Date: 07-23-2018 Downloads: 256

FS2004/FSX/Acceleration/P3D V3 Package--Lotus Esprit 007 And Turbo. Roger Moore's 007 Bond Lotus Esprit is based on the 1976 model and it became famous after the movie "The Spy Who Loved Me". The model with spoilers is from 1981. The package contains four models: A) Bond's streetcar with a rocket launcher - B) Same model but persued by a Bell Jetranger helicopter - C) Bond's transformer version which converts under water from a car to a submarine. The underwater surrounding is included, you do not need any special scenery, and it works in all four simulators. This version is hardly for driving or sailing - it is just for fun and comes with incredible animations! You will see dolphins and you can attack a mini submarine of the enemies. D) This is the tuned turbo version. All models comes with photorealistic 2D panels and equal VCs. The FSDS 3.5 models with panels are made by Erwin Welker. The special gauges and lights are made by Pierre J. Carosin.

Thereá alos a Night Rider car as well. Have a look for Erwin Welker's vehicles.. There's a lot of fun driving to be had.
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post

My most used vehicle in FS2004! The Kubelwagen by Bill "Lionheart" Ortis. Here with a repaint by SteveB.
    Nice, would love to see this one repainted as Hans-Joachim Marseille's vehicle in North Africa!
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    also Dirk Stuck has done F1 cars (and Hockenheim scenery to drive around) , Follow me truck; Airport tugs etc. ; search Dirk Stuck at Flightsim.com
    These are some vehicles done by Dirk Stuck and used as AI:

front loaders at snow clearance on runway

F1 racing cars with Dirk Stuck's Hockenheim scenery

An other nice car created by Jessy Corrales:

Ferrari Enzo at Mulsanne Corner in Le Mans

Bernard

Members who have read this thread: 0