Just Flight (CLS) DC-10 compatibility in P3DV5?

Thread: Just Flight (CLS) DC-10 compatibility in P3DV5?

Just Flight (CLS) DC-10 compatibility in P3DV5?

I am not able to find information on compatibility of this aircraft for P3DV5. The image of the aircraft model does not show up in my aircraft selection menu, and if I DO select it, it is invisible (stealth aircraft!) in P3DV5. I guess it will not work, but wanted to confirm.

I have yet to figure out the "search" function on the SOH website. Even with the "Advanced" search, it seems impossible to narrow the choices down to a specific forum. NC

Lightbulb

Justflight DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 WORKS FINE FOR ME IN P3DV5

Perhaps a re-downoad and re-install will do the trick for you. I assume this is the version you are trying to use.

ColinT

ADDED: The DC-10 non HD collection does not work for me also but the install appears to be for fsx and not P3d.
    Last edited by ColinT46; July 2nd, 2020 at 07:38. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by ColinT46 View Post
    Justflight DC-10 Collection HD 10-40 WORKS FINE FOR ME IN P3DV5

Perhaps a re-downoad and re-install will do the trick for you. I assume this is the version you are trying to use.

ColinT

ADDED: The DC-10 non HD collection does not work for me also but the install appears to be for fsx and not P3d.

That's the problem, thanks. I had bought the non-HD version when it was cheap. Never spent the cash for the HD, although it does look nice. NC

Members who have read this thread: 1