gunner0 no show

Thread: gunner0 no show

gunner0 no show

So, I'll dummy up, and ask. Is 'gunner0' correct, for calling up the library object? I've tried both gunner0, and Gunner0.

The pilot0 loads fine. This is in a model I happen to be tinkering with.

Yep, pivot is correct, before asked.

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

Hmmmm

I only know of pilot0, in the cfs3 export dll I never saw a reference for gunner0. I always insert a model for this in the external for the mesh. Same way I do for the copilots. If I am wrong this is new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by NachtPiloten View Post
    I only know of pilot0, in the cfs3 export dll I never saw a reference for gunner0. I always insert a model for this in the external for the mesh. Same way I do for the copilots. If I am wrong this is new to me.
    Thanks, Ted! Yeah, tells it in a couple of the CFS3 docs, should be like the pilot0, in the library. I've looked at my files, but don't find any list for what's in the library, to check if the correct name is there.

Kinda wondering if there's something on the node/pivot. This guy needs to face to the rear, and simply rotated the node. Guess I'll try with the node facing the rear, but put the pivot in line with the world. If no go, yeah, I'll have to shove a model in the seat!

Cheers, Ted (crossram)

yeah, you can create another pilot0 dummy and rotate the node as you describe. I usually do that unless the figure doesn't fit . In that case I add a 3d gunner figure as Ted describes.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsbolt View Post
    yeah, you can create another pilot0 dummy and rotate the node as you describe. I usually do that unless the figure doesn't fit . In that case I add a 3d gunner figure as Ted describes.
    Exactly what I did, turned the gunner into pilot1...at least he showed up for the party!

Irritating, gunner0, gunner1, in at least one doc.

Members who have read this thread: 0