C47 convert from PBR

Thread: C47 convert from PBR

C47 convert from PBR

This C-47 is done in PBR and has two textures, why I don't know. I would like to know how to remove the PBR effect and render it for P3D in conventional mode. I think the textures
    images (DDS) are in 4096 x 4096. If I use a model other then the one stated (DAK01) the plane is all chrome. It has two textures: texture.dgint and texture.USN_Port_Lyautey
    the texture/cfg calls on the texture.dgint (Why I don't know). I just wanted a plane Jane version without the PBR effect
    It uses the dak01 model and I wanted to use the C47_2 model. When I do that the plane is all chrome.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...6173&catid=216

Hi Butch,

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    This C-47 is done in PBR and has two textures, why I don't know. I would like to know how to remove the PBR effect and render it for P3D in conventional mode. I think the textures
    images (DDS) are in 4096 x 4096. If I use a model other then the one stated (DAK01) the plane is all chrome. It has two textures: texture.dgint and texture.USN_Port_Lyautey
    the texture/cfg calls on the texture.dgint (Why I don't know). I just wanted a plane Jane version without the PBR effect
    It uses the dak01 model and I wanted to use the C47_2 model. When I do that the plane is all chrome.
    PBR-model textures:
    C47_x_albedo.dds (normal map)
    C47_x_normal.dds (bump map)
    C47_x_metallic.dds (pbr map)

Normal-model textures:
    C47_x_T.dds (normal map)
    C47_x_T_BUMP.dds (bump map)
    C47_x_T_spec.dds (spec map)

texture.dgint -> more general and VC texures.

Marcel

This is one paint I wanted.
    Last edited by gray eagle; June 29th, 2020 at 10:16.

Members who have read this thread: 0