Sim Skunk Works and no support

Thread: Sim Skunk Works and no support

Sim Skunk Works and no support

I sorry to say I am disappointed with the lack of support from SSW, as I was a previous website user I have been unable to reset my account to obtain the latest download for the Tornado I purchased back in 2016.
    I have sent 2x emails and even commented on their facebook page with little or no replies. I have also sent a 3rd and final email.
    I am franky very disappointed at the fact that I'm an existing customer and have just not had any support what so ever.

Every time that I've contacted Mario for support the response was quick and he got my problem fixed right away. Maybe he is having RL issues. Remember that Italy is still in the midst of the pandemic as are we in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by edakridge View Post
    Every time that I've contacted Mario for support the response was quick and he got my problem fixed right away. Maybe he is having RL issues. Remember that Italy is still in the midst of the pandemic as are we in the U.S.
    People are already free to move in Italy again for a while (with some limitations, like social distance) and are even allowed to sport again. The borders with other EU countries are all open again. Italy is of course still caught in the aftermath of the pandemic, but reasonable normal life should be possible.

Cheers,
    Huub

I confirm that in Italy we have returned to a normal situation, with very few differences compared to the lifestyle before the pandemic. Almost everything works regularly.

If you have the installer file wth you, you dont need to reset your account. Just go to this page: http://94.177.167.28/public/simskunk...ndex.php/news/
    And get the keyless installer. READ everything on the page that it´s well explained. (In this page they also says that they will give no more support by email, facebook, etc...)

If everything fails you can still do this:
    Submit a ticket here: http://94.177.167.28/public/simskunk...submit-ticket/
    Their forum here: http://94.177.167.28/public/simskunk...php/community/
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

The issue is being unable to access their website to login, I seem to be an unapproved user!

I have an older installer from P3d 2.* days and as I'm on 4.* id like to see if there is a later version.

I have however finally had a reply on the info@ email, so hoping that things now get sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissykes View Post
    The issue is being unable to access their website to login, I seem to be an unapproved user!

I have an older installer from P3d 2.* days and as I'm on 4.* id like to see if there is a later version.

I have however finally had a reply on the info@ email, so hoping that things now get sorted.
    Hi Chris,

And did it get sorted?

Cheers,

Priller

Apologies as i know this is ref SSW aircraft but does anyone know if Skunknet is issuing login details for it's use. I've tried on a couple of occasions and have had no confirm email to be able to login and use it. I can login to the SkunkNET website but there is nothing in there that enables the use of SkunkNet itself.

Many thanks in advance.

Ste.

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Hi Chris,

And did it get sorted?

Cheers,

Priller
    YEs to a degree, I now have working login... Next is to get a working download...

Members who have read this thread: 0