Bristol Beaufort for FSX/P3Dv4.5 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bristol Beaufort for FSX/P3Dv4.5

Dave,

"All of the FSX models demonstrate an artifact in DX10 but not DX9. A black line appears on both nacelles top and bottom, back to the U/C doors. This is most likely caused by texture stretching affecting bump mapping. Therefore, DX10 needs to be turned off when flying the Beaufort in FSX. The aircraft is fine in P3Dv4.5."

I'm running FSX Steam Edition along with Steve's DX10 Scenery Fixer v5.3 and all seems well.

Tommy
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue
    Logitech M510

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Dave, the person who asked me about the Beaufort is eternally grateful and has asked me to pass on the thanks to you as he is not a member of the Out-House family. He was not expecting to see a Beaufort so quickly.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

The pleasure's all mine, Pat. Glad to be of service.

Stay safe

Dave
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

I've been informed of a horrifying challenge (not allowed to use a negative word like problem...!)!

The unfortunate pilot of the late-war trainer (Y-SP) lost his body!. In removing the rear gunner I forgot to check the part and so mistakenly left pilot bereft of corporeal substances. This is now fixed for both sims and is available in the library under FSX Aircraft here.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Members who have read this thread: 2