A2A passwords

Thread: A2A passwords

SOH-CM-2023

Icon9 A2A passwords

I'm having trouble with a2a passwords. Perhaps mine did not work because it had not been used for years.

I requested a new one, none was received. It was suggested I contact the board administrator. When doing so, the message "The board administrator contact page has been disabled".

Any suggestions or comments?

Which planes are problematic?

hertzie

Go to the A2A forum and post a thread asking for help, they'll sort you out, their pretty good about that kind of thing.

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/index.php
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

I just checked and my password works just fine.
    Matt

SOH-CM-2023
    Thanks for your replies.

It is the community forum I'm trying to communicate to. I need the password to get in. That's the problem.

My c-172 must be corrupted. I tried reloading, but the instructions require an online core update and I need the filelocation. Things have changed since 5 years ago. The reloaded c-172 flies but much of the autopilot buttons work sometimes or not at all with accusim.

Quote Originally Posted by jimjones View Post
    Thanks for your replies.

It is the community forum I'm trying to communicate to. I need the password to get in. That's the problem.

My c-172 must be corrupted. I tried reloading, but the instructions require an online core update and I need the filelocation. Things have changed since 5 years ago. The reloaded c-172 flies but much of the autopilot buttons work sometimes or not at all with accusim.
    It it's just the forum you need access to, just make a new user? You're still you. If you purchased the plane, the updater will know that even though you downloaded with another user. I'm pretty sure that's how it works. If that doesn't work, like everyone said, just email their customer support and they'll get you sorted out.

SOH-CM-2023
    Thanks FlyingCool,

Had tried the new account route without success. I've since gone the email route as you prescribed. Waiting for a2a response. Thanks.

If you go to the A2A Support + Community Site, you will find a sub-forum called Pilot's Lounge. Here is the Entry you need to download the last Update. No password needed for this. : Accu-Sim Update 11/05/2020 (May 11 2020) Download - FSX and P3D v1-v3

All the Best

Dirk

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    If you go to the A2A Support + Community Site, you will find a sub-forum called Pilot's Lounge. Here is the Entry you need to download the last Update. No password needed for this. : Accu-Sim Update 11/05/2020 (May 11 2020) Download - FSX and P3D v1-v3

All the Best

Dirk

Thanks Dirk for the accurate, direct and easy solution to my need. Downloaded the file and will update next.

A2A believes my internet provider had blocked my password resets since they are auto generated.

Your help is much appreciated.

Jim

Members who have read this thread: 0