Classics Hangar Fw190 released! - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819

Thread: Classics Hangar Fw190 released!

Quote Originally Posted by alx View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion, Solar Eagle. We wil take care of it.
    That would be awesome!
    Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem Quad @ 4.2GHz
    EVGA GTX260 216 710/2500MHz
    OCZ Platinum CL7 6GB
    EVGA Intel X58

Quote Originally Posted by SolarEagle View Post
    Not only do I love the color scheme, but 11 is "my number".
    You should have said that before, perhaps I would have done white 11 instead of 10

Huub

Quote Originally Posted by SolarEagle View Post
    I don't know if this is exactly the right variant but when you do the A-8 paints I would love to see "White Eleven" included, which is my favorite. Not only do I love the color scheme, but 11 is "my number".
    Solar Eagle, we had the best intention to paint this version as promised, but, after a lot of research, we discovered that the profile is totally wrong. It should represent the captured machine after some restoring work by Allies. Which means guns and side armour removed, scrapped paint on cowling and such. The reddish spot on the sides are probably the bolt or rivet sealing between fuselage and removed armour plates.
    The plane, piloted by Gefr. Walter Wagner was hit and forced to land on 1st January 1945 (operation Bodenplatte)
    There are two reasonably good photo of the downed plane on the home page of 386th AAA Battalion:

http://www.385th.com/index.htm

The dark color of the whole cowling and the side (maybe Grau 74) is quite evident.

Sorry. We promise to find another appealing livery.
    alx

Melius esse quam videri

I can not get rid of the pilot....what button combination?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

It needs a cold and dark cockpit, all systems off.
    Best to also set wind to zero knots as a stiff headwind can trigger the pilot visibility, something we yet need to adress.
    BTW, what's that for a cool paint scheme? I don't think I saw that before.
    Mathias

SOH-CM-2024
    Hi there-
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks to me like essentially the standad RLM 74/75/76 paint with Hungarian markings- the badge appears to be the 102 'Ricsi' Fighter squadron, isn't it? 1944?

-Mike Z.

p.s. Looking at it closer, that squadron emblem is from the 'Puli' squadron, I'll bet...

Hi,

Yes standard!
    The markings Puli SQN.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Thanks guys!
    So the big question remains:
    Where can it be downloaded?
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Thanks guys!
    So the big question remains:
    Where can it be downloaded?
    Hi Mathias,

I will soon be shared!

Great, thanks! looking forward to downloading it!
    Mathias

Thanks Zsolt!

Huub

Excellent, thank you Sir!

Mathias

How does the boarding ladder open?

Zsolt,

It should go out with Ctrl-E-2, but I never succeeded. Perhaps you have better luck.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Zsolt,

It should go out with Ctrl-E-2, but I never succeeded. Perhaps you have better luck.

Cheers,
    Huub
    Unfortunately, there is no change

Regards,
    Zsolt

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no change

Regards,
    Zsolt
    Go to your keyboard commands in the Settings Options menu and try the "reset defaults" button. That's how I was finally able to get my secondary exits to operate. (I also mapped my canopy to "D" to make the combo easier. so now I use D, D2, D3, D4 and D5 if there are that many exit options.)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Go to your keyboard commands in the Settings Options menu and try the "reset defaults" button. That's how I was finally able to get my secondary exits to operate. (I also mapped my canopy to "D" to make the combo easier. so now I use D, D2, D3, D4 and D5 if there are that many exit options.)
    And, is this how the ladder works?

And, is this how the ladder works?
    Yes, boarding step works on the second exit command. I had been running FSX for a couple of years reading about opening things on aircraft with the 2nd exit command but I could never get the key combo to work. I found a thread with people having the same problem and resetting the default key map was recommended. I did it and presto! Everything worked. I then changed my exit combo from 3 keys to two. (Exit two went from SHIFT-E-2 to simply D-2 and so on.) Give resetting your defaults a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Yes, boarding step works on the second exit command. I had been running FSX for a couple of years reading about opening things on aircraft with the 2nd exit command but I could never get the key combo to work. I found a thread with people having the same problem and resetting the default key map was recommended. I did it and presto! Everything worked. I then changed my exit combo from 3 keys to two. (Exit two went from SHIFT-E-2 to simply D-2 and so on.) Give resetting your defaults a shot.

Now work!

Thank you very much the help

Happy New Year!

Zsolt

Now work!

Thank you very much the help

Happy New Year!

Zsolt
    Isn't that weird!? You'd think the second exit command would work right off the bat especially if you hadn't changed any settings! Now you'll have to see what surprises other planes are hiding! (You can follow your exit command up to the number 5 I believe! HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

SOH-CM-2022
    Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Zsolt,

Cheers,
    Huub
    Possibly because the default Exit opening command in FSX is Shift-E- number ?

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by gavinc View Post
    Possibly because the default Exit opening command in FSX is Shift-E- number ?

Gavin
    It is, but there is some glitch on the install where this key combo fails to work on some installs. (I was unable to do it for about two years!) Simply resetting the default key assignments fixes it.