KNUW Scenery For FSX Use??

Thread: KNUW Scenery For FSX Use??

Icon5 KNUW Scenery For FSX Use??

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I am wondering what is the best freeware or payware KNUW Naval Air Station Whidbey Island base for use of FSX, please??

Thanks for any help

Regards,

Aharon

NAS Whidbey

Shalom Aharon, I have four files for FSX NAS Whidbey Island as found on various sites (Avsim, Flightsim, Simviation and of course SOH etc) as follows:

1. Whidbey.zip 17KB

2. Whidbey3.zip 18KB

3. Whidbey_I_NAS.zip 1632 KB

4. WINAS-1.zip 101,509 KB

Presently I have #4 WINAS-1.zip installed. I hope this is a help to you.

Quote Originally Posted by p14u2nv View Post
    Shalom Aharon, I have four files for FSX NAS Whidbey Island as found on various sites (Avsim, Flightsim, Simviation and of course SOH etc) as follows: 4. WINAS-1.zip 101,509 KB Presently I have #4 WINAS-1.zip installed. I hope this is a help to you.
    Shalom,

Thank for reply. I am unable to find on all those mentioned websites the fourth choice scenery with file name called WINAS-1.zip unless you are referring to Whidbey Island NAS V1.5 scenery that I see on simviation but cannot find on other three mentioned websites. The search engines from those four websites were unable to produce results based on search keyfield words using your specific file name WINAS-1.zip

Please advise??

Regards,

Aharon

Shalom Aharon,

Yes that is the correct file for Whidbey Island NAS V1.5.

Shalom,

Thanks for your kind answer and for your assistance.

Regards,

Aharon

Bremerton WA

There is also an excellent file out for Bremerton Shipyard with Navy ships etc. I used to have it somewhere I got it for free I know...and here it is at AVSIM

https://library.avsim.net/search.php...ded&ScanMode=0

I had this download for a couple of years I was stationed there 1969-1971.

https://www.fs-freeware.net/download...r-station.html
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

As best as I can tell MrZippy your file and mine are exactly the same file, 101,509 KB in size, same inner dates etc.

I guess the only real difference is the name, Winas.zip vs Winas-1.zip, and perhaps which site we d/loaded from. I have both files as I thought v1.5 version was the update to the original. Take good care.

Got me curious. What changes or additions do the addon scenery packages provide? Anyone care to share a couple screenshots??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

None that I can tell WarHorse.

Quote Originally Posted by p14u2nv View Post
    None that I can tell WarHorse.
    So, there's addon scenery for Whidbey Island NAS that doesn't do anything??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

The scenery package in my post added new hangars and static EA-6B aircraft to the tarmac. I was able to park my aircraft close to the VAQ-129 hangar. (My old squadron). I no longer have my Sim computer and I did post some screenshots a while back, but can't t\remember where.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Members who have read this thread: 0