Ctrl-Ezy FMA IA-58 Pucara released for FSX

Thread: Ctrl-Ezy FMA IA-58 Pucara released for FSX

Hybrid View

Ctrl-Ezy FMA IA-58 Pucara released for FSX

Hello Everyone.

The CTRL-Ezy Pucara is now released and is available from the following page

https://www.control-ezy.com/product_pucara.php

We have dedicated un-doctored screenshots from each simulator. That way you know exactly what you are seeing is what you are going to get. And a manual that you can download to learn all the deep ( ) systems a Ctrl-Ezy plane has ( the clue is in the name ). Paintguide is also available for the painters.

Keep safe.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails showa.jpg  

Thank you for the HU , very nice model/graphics as all Aeroplane Heaven products but ... the choice of the very basic cockpit left me a little perplexed ...
    I really hope that the product will be re-released with complete VC
    The more you do, the less you dream

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Nice exterior design...but...

Dear Pucará Team,

first I have to say "Thumbs up" for the exterior design of your Pucará. It is looking great. I was really looking forward to seeing this rare bird in my sim...
    But when I pointed out that the interior model only allows more or less a frontsight view... this was hard... you see left or right or downwards and see .. the razor sharp end of the interior or... only fresh air. I have to acknowledge that this reduces my wish to buy the Pucara a lot.

May be this opinion is a little bit exessive... Yes the Pucará is in comparison with other addons really cheap, but I would have pay some more money to get the feeling to sit in a full cockpit. The second seat isn´t required. Also the functional depth of the systems can be simplified (for example: ...on the level of a DC Design fighter...)

May be I will change my impression/opinion in future ... may be there will be a 360 degrees cockpit some days...

Greetings RS

+1 for the complete VC (No need to be functional, but at least see the entire cockpit)
    I complete understand the Ctrl-Ezy filosofy and the niche inside a niche that the Pucara stands BUT the 1/2 VC is a stop show in the simulation. (Just a honest critcism)
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

The reasoning for the "front-view-only" VC was explained many months ago. It was done for a specific reason and based on the developers explanation it will continue producing a line of aircraft done in a similar fashion. I suggest you go to their website and "read" why it was done this way. They will not be re-releasing it with a full VC.

This was posted in the Forum previously:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...TRL-Ezy+Pucara
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I understand the "Control-Ezy" philosophy from a systems-wise point of view, however the lack of a complete VC model is a deal breaker for me. I don't mind simplified systems, but I want to be able to look around and see aircraft around me even if it's simplified and non functional. You must have the 3d model already for the external model, why not just use that?
    It just seems a strange decision to me.

Members who have read this thread: 0