MILVIZ F15E now released as freeware

Thread: MILVIZ F15E now released as freeware

MILVIZ F15E now released as freeware

Milviz are now giving their F15E away as freeware

We are now offering our F-15E as a free download. Formerly payware,we have decided to share it with everyone as a thank you to all of our past and future customers!
    https://milviz.com/flight/products/F15E/index.php

The weapon systems, navigation system, and several engine/internal systems won't work in v4 since they are C++, and never got upgraded to x64.
    -JB

There is a package which contains the F-15E and -I available that works in P3Dv4.5.

Priller

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    The weapon systems, navigation system, and several engine/internal systems won't work in v4 since they are C++, and never got upgraded to x64.
    Thank you very much for this generous gift. No problem for me as I am an FSX Acceleration user.

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    There is a package which contains the F-15E and -I available that works in P3Dv4.5.

Priller
    Link?

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Consent switch and uninstaller

I am not able to open the Nuclear Consent cover. I get the hand when over the cover, but it will not open with either a left or right click. So I tried to uninstall and try again - except that I have no "uninstaller directory" in my Milviz F-15E folder. Advice please!Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    I am not able to open the Nuclear Consent cover. I get the hand when over the cover, but it will not open with either a left or right click. So I tried to uninstall and try again - except that I have no "uninstaller directory" in my Milviz F-15E folder. Advice please!Bill
    Did you try using the mouse scroll wheel?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    Link?

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...-v4-v5)-is-Out

Priller

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    No joy for me either. Probably why it is labeled for FSX and not P3D. Only thing that seems to work is the clock.

Will just have to enjoy it at this most generous price in FSX. Will be interesting to compare it to the Iris version.

That F-15 works perfectly from FSX up to P3Dv3.
    Not sure what that nuclear consent button is used for, but I never used that button and I was nevertheless able to fully enjoy this plane, doing cold&dark startups and using the load manager.
    I fact I really missed that plane after my switch to P3Dv4 :/

Members who have read this thread: 7