A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 British Aircraft

Description: Douglas Havoc I YVY from 85 squadron.

The Havoc I was a conversion of the DB7 which were french orders. No.85 Squadron was the only squadron to use the Havoc I (Night Fighter) and Havoc II (Night Fighter) exclusively, receiving its first aircraft in February 1941. The Havoc I (Night Fighter) replaced the Boulton-Paul Defiant, with which it had achieved a single night time victory. The Havoc went operational on 7 April, and only two days later the squadron scored one confirmed, one probable and one damaged.

The Havoc I remained in use to the end of 1941, while the Havoc II (Night Fighter), with twice the firepower, arrived in July 1941. The squadron operated the Havoc for eighteen months, before replacing them with the Mosquito in September 1942. No.25 Squadron also operated a number of Havocs alongside its Bristol Beaufighters. The Beaufighter IF was more heavily armed and had twice the range of the Havoc I, although the Havoc was slightly faster.

This is a conversion of Milton Shupe's A20 plane. Thanks to Bravo4 and Mongoose.

There is an install readme please read it!! The plane has landing lights (shift+l) Needs av_history weapons - if you install into ETO many things should be just fine.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TOW_Havoc_I.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.