Scenery Beta Testers

Thread: Scenery Beta Testers

Scenery Beta Testers

Looking for some testers to have a go at Provincetown Airport (KPVC). This scenery was built for Orbx Basic and Vector Basic so at least a couple of testers should have those two installed This will not be compatible with P3D_V5 as far as I know (I don't have that version) but anyone who wants to test it in that Sim is welcome to do so. I also have a "stripped down version" that will work for those who don't have Orbx Basic and Vector Basic. Rather than the photoreal ground textures I have made a simple airport background.

If you're interested, send me a PM and let me know if you want the full version with photoreal textures or the basic version with the Airport Background.

Thanks!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Looking for some testers to have a go at Provincetown Airport (KPVC). This scenery was built for Orbx Basic and Vector Basic so at least a couple of testers should have those two installed This will not be compatible with P3D_V5 as far as I know (I don't have that version) but anyone who wants to test it in that Sim is welcome to do so. I also have a "stripped down version" that will work for those who don't have Orbx Basic and Vector Basic. Rather than the photoreal ground textures I have made a simple airport background.

If you're interested, send me a PM and let me know if you want the full version with photoreal textures or the basic version with the Airport Background.

Thanks!
    Hi,

I'd be interested in looking at it. I use FSX:Accel, and FSX:Steam. I don't have Orbx Basic or Vector Basic. I do have UT and GenX and all of the West Coast Orbx area installs, as well as Nantucket, 6B6 and Plum Island, and Aerosoft Boston and Manhattan. I make a habit of collecting all New England Scenery as much as I can. I live in MA and am pretty familiar with the Provincetown area and the Cape in general. The last time I was at KPVC/Provincetown was about 7 years ago though. But in fact I've been thinking of driving down to the Cape in the next weekend or two. I have my pilot's license, but haven't flown regularly in 20 years. I used to have a share in a '73 Challenger (Cherokee) up in KASH.

Tom

Account me - I will test for P3Dv5 and do modifications if they are needed.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thanks for the replies but you need to PM me so I can deliver a download link.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Members who have read this thread: 0