has anyone seen this VC problem?

Thread: has anyone seen this VC problem?

has anyone seen this VC problem?

I am updating my Spitfire aircraft, I noticed this problem with the VC and could not figure out how to solve it. The earlier version of this aircraft does not have any VC problems.

The first time you go into the VC mode, the dashboard lines are fuzzy. When you come back the 2nd time, it becomes clear and sharp. Sometimes it takes 2 times before it becomes clear and sharp. I tried to reduce the VC down to just the dashboard only, it still has the same problem. I removed all the VC gauges, it still has the same problem. The VC graphics are saved in 16 bit 565 option. This is the only aircraft that has the VC problem.

I have already turned on the graphics setting to High Detailed Virtual Cockpit option.

That is odd. Maybe try saving with out mipmap or save it as a DXT3?
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

I think Allen has hit the nail on the head.

It definitely looks a graphic issue rather than material.

Cheers

Shessi

Thanks Allen and Shessi for the suggestion. I have tried using DXT3, 32 bit 888-8, and every saved options in DXTBMP. It still has the same problem.

I have Shessi's private email.

Allen, please send me your private email. I can send the aircraft to both of you to see if you can find out what caused this problem. May be we could learn something new in CFS2.

Icon5

No, it's nothing new. It's not just saving in a new format. When saving from DXTBmp there is a check box on RHS below the sample window. If checked it will create mipmaps with your tex, uncheck it and re-save without the mipmaps.

S

Thanks Shessi and Allen for helping in fixing this VC problem.

The AW SPITFIRE Ver 2.2 will be ready soon.

New features: reduction of 8% in polygons
    new pilot uniform
    new 2D cockpit with 1600X1200 bmp file
    improved VC gauges with 2X in size
    new non-working oxygen gauges
    new animated VC compass

Members who have read this thread: 0