Looking for Steve Bryant's paint kit..

Thread: Looking for Steve Bryant's paint kit..

Looking for Steve Bryant's paint kit..

Hello.
    I've searched (without success) all over SOH after the paintkit for the brilliant B-26 Marauder by Milton Shupe and his Team. Could anyone point me the direction or guide me through this awsome library of addons?

In meantime I have borrowed a skin by Mick, based on Steve Bryants paint kit..., I'm trying my painting skills on this awsome classic warbird. If I succeed, the legendary "Flak-Bait" will show up! Really miss this one among all the lovely skins made for this fantastic medium bomber. (This will be for fs2004 only, since I don't use other flightsims..)

Work In Progress..
    "Flak-Bait" taking form

Regards
    daypharris
    Last edited by daypharris; June 7th, 2020 at 15:06.

Hi daypharris,

Steve "Duckie" Bryant's paint kit can be found here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...rauder-PSP-zip (psp- format)

and here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...rauder-PSD-zip (psd-format)

Please note that they are done for FSX. So most probably you need to reduce the size of the finished textures to be able to use them in FS2004.

Looking forward to the result!

Best regards,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by daypharris View Post
    Hello.

In meantime I have borrowed a skin by Mick, based on Steve Bryants paint kit..., I'm trying my painting skills on this awsome classic warbird. If I succeed, the legendary "Flak-Bait" will show up! Really miss this one among all the lovely skins made for this fantastic medium bomber...
    Work In Progress..
    "Flak-Bait" taking form
    Regards
    daypharris
    You are more than welcome to base your work on one of my skins. I'm happy that you think it's good enough!

I look forward to seeing "Flak Bait!" If you can do the nose art, you are more of an artist than I am!

By the way, I see that the post above has links to an FSX paint kit. I don't recall whether there were separate paint kits for FS9 and FSX, but I have one that definitely works for FS9. If you need it, send me a PM and I'll get a copy to you.

Members who have read this thread: 0