Just Curious - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Curious

Quote Originally Posted by crossram View Post
    Welp...back to the drawing board. I could have easily forgotten some little (much-needed) thing. So, I'll re-check everything in the main model. I have 'much' more parts and pieces built into it, 3D gauges, complete gun models, and the like.

Starting to think part of my prob might be two .dds files, I have in the plane's folder, too. Maybe wrong format, so I'll re-do them, and try both with them, and without. Something very simple, is what I'm looking for. So, that's what it looks like in the sim! One of these days...

I really appreciate the help!

Don't think there's anything wrong with my exporter, since it works great on anything else I've made.
    Have you definitively eliminated the model.

Take your exported model folder and plug it into one of your other exported aircraft folders that works.

If the model shows there, the issue is with your aircraft containing folder (panel, textures, flight model, sounds. etc.)
    Otherwise, the problem is with the model or export process.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Finally

Finally got it to load. The complete model, so far.

It was the .xdp file. Fourth version.

Ah, that is great to hear! Have fun.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Great to hear that, onwards and upwards!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 0