B35 Mosquito Project

Thread: B35 Mosquito Project

Hybrid View

B35 Mosquito Project

Hi all,

Well I had a break in my current project for DCS and so I spent some of the day working on the B35 Mosquito.

I've been tiding up a lot of the meshes and redoing bits as the meshes were untidy.

Remodelled the tail and rudder.

Fuselage mesh needed cleaning up and rebuilt the bomb bay.

Made a start on the cockpit access too.

Cockpit access door.

I will keep this thread up to date as I progress through these projects. I will use a different thread for each of the Mosquito variants.

Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tail and Rudder.jpg   Tidied up Fuselage and new bomb bay.jpg   Cockpit entrance.jpg   Cockpit Hatch.jpg  

It will be great to see this and other variants as they come. Is your old or a new website going to become operational?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Looking good Dave
    John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

SOH-CM-2020
    Thanks very much for "picking up the threads"! I thought these were going to be "lost in the mists of time".

Blog Entries
    Glad to see you back Dave!
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

It was always interesting to see mesh in development back in the old days; might we hope for the occasional screenshots as you progress?
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Hi guys,

@Mongoose - I do have a website but unfortunately I don't have enough time in the day to be able to run that and model, work and family time. They need to put more hours into the day or find a way around not needing sleep, lol.

This will be the only place I can show my work.

@Tom (Hairyspin) - If you want teaser shots then I will show some in game screenshots of the Mossies as we move through the project, especially with Gmax not having render ability.

Thank you to everyone following this project again. I am still surprised just how popular.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0