Khalkhin-Gol Campaign
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Khalkhin-Gol Campaign

  1. #1

    Khalkhin-Gol Campaign

    ...A brutal encounter between the Soviet Union and Japan in Mongolia, 1939. Many years ago, I heard of a campaign of this conflict/incident for CFS2. Does anyone know of it? Was it ever published? With all the newer aircraft available, this could be an interesting one to build or update.

    See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
    "De Oppresso Liber"

  2. #2

    Icon22 Reply...

    Greg,

    Xavierb sure did: Japanese vs. Soviet campaign reenacting the fights on the Mongolian border in 1939. See credits and installation instructions in file install_readme.rtf. Have fun.

    Nomonhan campaign: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=44&id=16536

    ki_27_nom_expansion: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=60&id=1505

    Includes upgrade.

    by xavierb2

    I think it's only the IJAAF side, though. Is you wanted to fly it from the "Soviet" side, you'd have to "flip" the missions around, like I did with the Battle for Europe, which was originally a Luftwaffe-only campaign.
    "Rami"

    "Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

    My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

  3. #3
    This battle is also known as the 'Nomonhan Incident'.

    There is a campaign made by Xavierb :
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=44&id=16536

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Greg,

    Xavierb sure did: Japanese vs. Soviet campaign reenacting the fights on the Mongolian border in 1939. See credits and installation instructions in file install_readme.rtf. Have fun.

    Nomonhan campaign: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=44&id=16536

    ki_27_nom_expansion: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=60&id=1505

    Includes upgrade.

    by xavierb2

    I think it's only the IJAAF side, though. Is you wanted to fly it from the "Soviet" side, you'd have to "flip" the missions around, like I did with the Battle for Europe, which was originally a Luftwaffe-only campaign.
    Thank you Rami, that saves me a lot of time!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

  5. #5

    Icon22 Can not find the Ki_27_nom_Expansion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    Thank you Rami, that saves me a lot of time!
    I tried to down load this file and can not find it. The connect does not work for me.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I tried to down load this file and can not find it. The connect does not work for me.
    Did you try the link in my post?

  7. #7
    found this a couple of years ago in half price books.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200601_120749_01.jpg  

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    found this a couple of years ago in half price books.
    Got it at Amazon. Thanks for the tip, Highpockets.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

  9. #9
    Shadow Wolf
    You are welcome. Glad to add something useful.

  10. #10

    Question ijn_pilot for wolf Ki-27_Nate

    I have downloaded Wolf's Ki27_Nate which calls for a ijn_pilot where can I get this installed in to CFS2?

  11. #11

    Icon14 I found it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I have downloaded Wolf's Ki27_Nate which calls for a ijn_pilot where can I get this installed in to CFS2?
    Thanks ,But I found it in another CFS2 load

Members who have read this thread: 66

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •