Cera Sim

Thread: Cera Sim

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar

Cera Sim

Does anyone have problems contacting Cera Sim? I sent them an email after I lost their 412 and Blackhawk helicopters in my hard drive crash but never had a reply. Can someone tell me if they are still active.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Blog Entries
    Hi Pat,

I have the main developer on Facebook. His name is Carlos Ruiz. You can try to contact him, he has been active the last few days

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    Does anyone have problems contacting Cera Sim? I sent them an email after I lost their 412 and Blackhawk helicopters in my hard drive crash but never had a reply. Can someone tell me if they are still active.
    contact the place where you bought from, cera sim dont have their own store

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    contact the place where you bought from, cera sim dont have their own store

Only problem there Matt is that TheFlightsimStore has disappeared without trace The same as FSPilot shop.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post

Only problem there Matt is that TheFlightsimStore has disappeared without trace The same as FSPilot shop.
    bummer, i got mine via simmarket, i can send the exe files, you just need your own key/serial from your purchase email

If all you need are new Cera Sim download links, remember the offer from PC Aviator, that as long as they have the product, if you
    need a new download link for a product you purchased from a now closed store, they will provide a new link for free upon proof of
    purchase from the closed store.

I think PC Aviator has most, if not all, of the Cera Sims.

The details were mentioned here on SOH in a recent thread, but I can't find it now. Even if you don't need new download links right now,
    it may be worthwhile to take advantage of the offer for down the road.

-RobM

PS: I found the thread with the details:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ght=PC+Aviator:

Members who have read this thread: 0