A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Scenery

Description: RAF Manston 45 FS9 by Ian Elliot 05/20

Manston is my local airfield, i live about a mile east of the main runway, this scenery represents the era from around 1944-45.

This is a FS9 version of the FSX 1945 scenery i made a while back, I haven't been able to use exactly the same objects but i got pretty close, most objects are by myself, although I've used some of Ted Andrew's RAF buildings, and a few from Gary Burns. (Gary20)

The statics are by Alphasim freeware, they can be removed by removing "MANmeatboxs" and "MANtiffies" bgl's if you should want to, although im getting really good frame's, so you shouldn't need too :-)

A big shout to Shessi, for helping with the Meteor statics, they were really giving my a headache to convert, Shessi made up a really good library,and I'm guessing the 616 skin is from Morton.

So if you want to go Meteor flying, hunt down Morton's repaints for the Alphasim model in the CFS2 British repaints section, which works fine in FS9.

The only downer is some rather ugly cliff's on the northern perimeter of the airfield, i could probably fix this with ADEX, but there's no function in the 9 version.

Have fun, Ian

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit RAF Manston 44 FS9.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.