The Famous Flight #19 MidContinent ride.

Thread: The Famous Flight #19 MidContinent ride.

Hybrid View

The Famous Flight #19 MidContinent ride.

Hello Folks,

Welcome to the new adventure of the famous and only Flight 19. One flight has been competed, but Monday Flight 19 will spread their wings and head into the wild yonder. Hope to see you all around.

After a tenuous start out of Chicago Midway by way of Springfield (The Land of Lincoln) and Cape Girardeau,

"I put on my blue suede shoes and I boarded a plane...

On approach with the Memphis Pyramid, arena turned giant Bass Pro Shop, in the background; and then safely parked in a non-FedEx corner of the many ramps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19 MIDCONTINENT -1.jpg   19 MIDCONTINENT-2.jpg  

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Buzzing along in the L-10.

Hi there Me and a General from WWII, "I shall return." But when is the question.

Hey there! And a happy and warm June. hehe

As most of you know that R/L issue usually takes priority over doing our flightsims. Been busier than a Beaver here lately so my flight time is limited.

Enough of the local bull, hehe, and here is a flight I just took to catch up with Flight 19. As the picture shows I was flying a CV-240 with Western Airlines texture.

The first part of the flight was just great a perfect day for the flight, but about half way from LVKS, Vicksburg to KLET Lafayette. Lo. it turned almost into almost a tornado the wind push so hard on the front of the plane driving it upwards and a surprise each time it darn near stall the plane and I was somewhat high on the MP at the time. Man! just couldn't realize that rain can come down that heavy, at least it washed the dirt and bugs off of the 240. But, after the passenger filled the burp bags the weather clamed down and we made a nice landing. Hehe, I will bet a few of the passengers headed for the local bar!

i

Good morning all.

By golly, we got into the sky on last night's flight. The flight was from KLET Lafayette, Louisiana, to KHSA Bay St. Louis Ms. Just two of us got off at Lafayette, but later that miss placed UK person caught up with us, so it made a lot more enjoyable flight with Larry with us. The flight was kind of uneventful on Dudley and my part. Can't say if the others had any problems during the flight. It was sure nice to be flying again after a few weeks hiatus.

Ok on to the next flight. We should be leaving KHSA Bay St. Louis and heading to KHEZ Natchez, Ms. A lot of history around Natchez with the outlaws doing their business. Also, there are many other historical sites in the area.

So we will catch you all later

Members who have read this thread: 0