Problem with Ian Pearson s scnery

Thread: Problem with Ian Pearson s scnery

Problem with Ian Pearson s scnery

I have installed the very nice Ian Pearson's advanced airstrip B.7 in Normandy. All works as advertised and I even have some Typhoons parked at the strip. However there are several cars and truck without textures. Which is a bit odd as I expect I have the correct static library installed as the trucks are there and some of theme are textured.

I have checked the scenery and both the .bgl files and there are plenty of texture files there.

Does anybody have a clue what I'm missing (apart from textures....) or what I have done wrong?

Thanks,
    Huub

Icon5

Hi , maybe some Library is missing ? https://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/ye-olde-all-in-one-scenerie-downloade-filess/

Thanks Brytskiva, but I have the library installed which is dated 20190517 which is the latest version according to "Ian's dark corner". I did get a message the file contained an error, so the file at Ian's site might be corrupted. (A second download gave the same result).

I will check my old PC to see whether I have an older version of the library saved somewhere.........

Cheers,
    Huub

Ive had a look on my install and my copy seems ok, the 6 wheel fuel tanker is complete, its just the way Ian texture's his objects, esp windows which i dont like doing myself, But your K2 texture's seem to be a problem, if you cant get it fixed, PM with your e-mail and i'll send you a copy.

PS id send you the whole texture set, but its about 250MB,

Thanks for your help guys. The file currently at Ian site is definitely corrupted. I can open it with 7-zip, but its only 112 Mb. I found a copy on my old PC which I downloaded on 19 June 2019 which is 291 Mb in size.

I have just installed it and all textures are there now......

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 1