A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Other

Description: This is an extensive model conversion as well as model modification done to the classic Hovercontrol Bell 412 by Jordan Moore. The lack of Huey variants in P3D was apparent, the HC412 had languished untouched since the loss of Hovercontrol to the flightsim community. I decided, it was time to revive this great helicopter many months ago. The model was largely overhauled to be moved over to P3D native. The external modifications done to the 412 essentially transform the base Bell 412s into the the 412EP model. Two other model variations are also represented in this package, but mainly it is the EP models. The package includes 5 different external models. All models are equipped with a 360 gallon (1300+ liter) belly tank, snorkel, and rescue hoist. Other external accessories differentiate the other models from one another. Aside from those external modifications I have also added a working FLIR camera for night operations and/or rescue operations. I have also added a working rescue hoist to the models. With the assistance of George Arana, whom updated the aircraft's AIR file, some of the external animations, and updated the sounds to more realistic versions, the model works very well in P3D v4.5. The pack comes with 11 represented operators of the Bell 412. Alpine Helicopters, Cal Fire (fictional), Carson Helicopters (fictional), City of Los Angeles Fire Dept, Los Angeles County Fire Dept, Orange County Fire Authority, City of San Diego Fire Dept, 2 for Wildcat Helicopters, and 2 for Kestrel Aviation.

There are 2 readme files included, a standard, and one that goes over the aircraft accessories and how to operate them.

I used stock P3D effects and animations, so complicated install is not necessary, just assignments to keys if they aren't already assigned.

The pack does not come with a water drop effect, but I have left a provision in the aircraft.cfg for people to add their own or use the default effects from Lorby's FireFighterX.

Original model by Jordan Moore, modified/converted to P3D by Nicholas Mitchell "Scorch00" and George Arana "Eurostar350." Has been tested in V4.5, but not V5 of P3D.

It is not compatible with any versions below P3Dv4.5.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit P3Dv4.5+ Bell 412EP Fire/Rescue Pack.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.