Hey Guys,

Last week I returned to my MTO Install after a long time. There are a lot of new sceneries that I didn´t have installed yet, like the cities of Pisa, Venice and Rome, the latter with new airfields. Achim´s French and Italian fields, with new ones added. And the GSL ports by Dombral and Rami, also with additional locations.Thanks a lot for all this!

While checking out a few places I happened across a strange thing around Bizerte, Tunisia.The coastlines don´t fit with the mesh and landclass, similar to the issue that we had in parts of Sicily and southern Italy. For this there is a scenery file that fixes the Problem.

Does anyone else have These issues around Bizerte? Is there maybe a fix that I´ve missed? I have all the Afnor files etc installed and do not think that I missed anything with the installation…

I also have an entry in my airbases.dat file for an airfield near Bizerte, but no airfield. I traced the airbases entry back to Captain Kurt´s 82nd FS Campaign. Kurt, if you read this, did you build an airfield there that didn´t make it into the Campaign, or intended to make one?

Thanks for any suggestions!