Lancaster Panel

Thread: Lancaster Panel

Lancaster Panel

I have downloaded the AVH Lancaster and installed the sound pack, which is fabulous!

I am now looking for an improved panel for the Lancaster but with out luck.

Can any kind soul point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

My Lord Protector, I bring bad news... CFS3 doesn't work like that. The panel is modelled that way, not a section of aircraft.cfg or other editable files in the package. So the only way My Lord gets a better panel is if a loyal subject models or remodels the VC. I crave yore pardon, but 'tis unlike FSX, FS9, CFS2 etc etc. May your Lordship have mercy on yore humble servant for it is even as I speak. (bows low, retreats backwards from the presence)
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    My Lord Protector, I bring bad news... CFS3 doesn't work like that. The panel is modelled that way, not a section of aircraft.cfg or other editable files in the package. So the only way My Lord gets a better panel is if a loyal subject models or remodels the VC. I crave yore pardon, but 'tis unlike FSX, FS9, CFS2 etc etc. May your Lordship have mercy on yore humble servant for it is even as I speak. (bows low, retreats backwards from the presence)
    You are hereby forgiven. It is not the policy of my Protector-ship to slay the messenger. We have to receive all messages the same, warts and all.

As Lord Protector I do sadly have but little time to study the black arts of the computer and it's minions the programs thereof, and my acquaintance with those who dabble in such alchemy is very limited.

I would say that, I am completely a technophobe, however I believe I had all those executed last Wednesday along with Catholics, Witches, Royalists and anyone else who irritated me. So we shall just say an idiot when it comes to computers.

Therefore I will content myself flying the aforesaid Lancaster with it's somewhat bland, but, never the less, fully functional panel and I extend to you my gratitude for your full and well thought out reply. Rarely have I heard such eloquence, even within the hallowed Halls of Parliament. Even though most of the information imparted was well over this humble Lord Protectors somewhat round head.

As I understand it, you are saying to me, the very words I said to my Former King, Charlie the First on the eve of his beheading, namely "You sire, are shafted!"

Whilst I appreciated your low bows and backward shuffling exit, a mere tug of the forelock would have sufficed and prevented your falling base over apex on my Dog "Megabite".

My Lord is all grace and gentillesse...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

AVH-Lancaster

From what location did you acquire such a bird?

I downloaded the Lancaster from this site Warbirds Library AVH British Aircraft

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    The cockpit layout has been updated by Nacthpiloten, this is from the Lanc's included with ETO.

regards Rob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lanc VC.jpg  
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Thanks for that.

I have refrained from ETO as I will not have the space on my small computer.

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Ollie,

if you PM me your email and let me know which Lancaster you downloaded (file name) I'll make up a VC set to suit that aircraft and email it over to you, with instructions on how to install.

regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Members who have read this thread: 0