I was trying to save a flight plan for the AI traffic that would use a specific runway that I chose.
The runway is 04/22 and I wanted to use 04 and saved it using 04 as active runway.
Using the flight plan I saved the aircraft will use runway (04), but not the AI traffic.
The AI traffic ignores the active runway (04) and will use Runway 22 instead.

The issue is getting the AI aircraft for that airport to use the same runway (04) as the active runway.
This wasn't a issue in P3D V3.4 (which I still use).
In P3D V3.4, I can call the saved flight plan that uses Runway (04) and the AI aircraft will also use same runway.

In P3D V4.5, one workaround was for me to create a flight plan using Runway (04) and setting the wind direction
to the north east and save that as a scenario. I then open that scenario so that the AI aircraft will
use Runway 04. Again, in P3d v3.4 i didn't have to go thru all the extra effort to make the AI aircraft
use the runway I chose. In both sims, the active aircraft I fly with will use runway 04 and only in P3D V3.4 will the
AI aircraft use active runway I set in my flightplan (04).

To summarize, in P3D V4.5, the AI's ignore my flightplan which uses active runway (04) except when using
scenario.

Is there another way to make the AI traffic use active runway I selected?