DC Designs F-15C/E/I Eagle Package Available - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: DC Designs F-15C/E/I Eagle Package Available

JensOle, simply beautiful and a definite keeper. For those in the know, I have noticed the tip of the tail lights seem to be reversed. This may be addressed in an upcoming update but thought I would check if there was something I have missed.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    JensOle, simply beautiful and a definite keeper. For those in the know, I have noticed the tip of the tail lights seem to be reversed. This may be addressed in an upcoming update but thought I would check if there was something I have missed.
    Thanks for the kind words

The lights were recently updated after being spotted by Zsolt as being the wrong way around. Should have made it to third-party vendors by now I would have thought.

I'll check out the HSI issue and see what's up, if anything. The final update will be coming soon for both the Hornets and Eagles, with PBR and extra weapons fitted, ready for both to head on into FS2020.
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words

The lights were recently updated after being spotted by Zsolt as being the wrong way around. Should have made it to third-party vendors by now I would have thought.

I'll check out the HSI issue and see what's up, if anything. The final update will be coming soon for both the Hornets and Eagles, with PBR and extra weapons fitted, ready for both to head on into FS2020.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by DC1973 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words The lights were recently updated after being spotted by Zsolt as being the wrong way around. Should have made it to third-party vendors by now I would have thought.
    Glad to know the update is being made. I checked Just Flight again this morning. Seems the last update was June 9th. I have that update but the vertical stabilizer lights are still reversed. No matter the final update should correct everything. Thanks for the quick reply.

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    The D painted as F-15B 73-110 from the Louisiana ANG. Thanks to Henk for help with the paintkit.

Nice. Available for download somewhere??
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

The last update I got for this beautiful bird was June 9th. The vertical stabilizer lights are still reversed. Have I missed something and if so where can I get the update? I purchased mine at Just Flight.

Hi Tom,

Normally we're notified by JustFlight if and when an update for our purchases is available.

Cheers,

Priller

Thanks Priller, looks like I have the most recent update. Waiting patiently. Love the Eagle.

I'm still waiting for a response from JensOle on the "D" repaint he posted. Got lots of nice repaints for the other models, but none for the 'D". Hope all is okay with him.

As for the vertical stabilizer lights, I believe they are correct for the 'E' model but were not reversed for the 'C' model. DC Designs is working on it I believe.
    -- WH

Ok, while I wait for my new rig to be delivered, I have a question: anyone tried this lovely bird in P3Dv5?

Priller

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Ok, while I wait for my new rig to be delivered, I have a question: anyone tried this lovely bird in P3Dv5?

Priller
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...-v4-v5)-is-Out
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Thx Zsolt!!

priller

I'm really hoping someone might do a 1990s Tyndall AFB repaint for it. I got to fly for almost two hours in the back seat of an F-15D (including time at the controls!) as part of a media push they were doing back then, and I'd love to recreate the experience in an appropriately painted bird.

The top two pics are the markings at the time; I didn't get side pics of the actual plane I flew in (too busy remembering the ejection seat and parachute training!) but the 95th FS logo and the front shot are the plane I flew.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tyndall.jpg   f-15d-ty1.jpg   f-15d-ty2.jpg   95thFS.jpg   Denny-F15.jpg  

I believe Groom Lake takes requests.

You can message them over FB or send them an e-mail: groomlakesimulations@hotmail.com

We need more 'D' model repaints.
    -- WH

Members who have read this thread: 0