UIRES screens

Thread: UIRES screens

Icon9 UIRES screens

I was working on a new Spanish Civil War in Sept 2019. I went into the Hospital for a Burst Gallbladder and they worked on me till January 2020 then I got home. All of the SCW load was lost. I am have a hard time finding the UIRES Screens and the aircraft and other things for SCW. if anyone can be of help please let me know where is the best place to find this. Many thanks for a old soldier that survived again.

Hi Marty
    I hope you are on the mend.
    Take Care
    Cheers
    Stuart

Glad you are doing better Marty. Welcome back!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Glad you are hanging in Marty

welcome back
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Hi Marty

Roxanne's right - the Captain's fine campaigns are definitely worth a download.

If you're looking for a set of UIRES specific to the SCW though, I think that's one thing not included in his packs (no criticism intended!!).

Back in 2004 Juankar did make a pack (in Spanish and very atmospheric). I can't see it in the library here, but you can still find it at Simviation
    https://simviation.com/1/browse-Misc-89-19

Cheers
    BuV
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chato.jpg  

Icon14 Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blohmundvoss View Post
    Hi Marty

Roxanne's right - the Captain's fine campaigns are definitely worth a download.

If you're looking for a set of UIRES specific to the SCW though, I think that's one thing not included in his packs (no criticism intended!!).

Back in 2004 Juankar did make a pack (in Spanish and very atmospheric). I can't see it in the library here, but you can still find it at Simviation
    https://simviation.com/1/browse-Misc-89-19

Cheers
    BuV
    Thank you, thank you. I tried looking every place I knew and came up empty. I am now working on a panel for the he111e. I want to thank all of you for the great wishes and know i will be getting better every day. the doctor tried the three hole operation then had to cut across my belly. It was a hard operation but it worked well. I can now work on CFS2 again.

Members who have read this thread: 0