Yak-12A SP-KLA.zip

Thread: Yak-12A SP-KLA.zip

Yak-12A SP-KLA.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Civilian repaints

Description: This is repaint of Yak-12A SP-KLA. The skin is dedicated for model A1R Design Bureau (payware addon) for Prepar3Dv4. This plane was used in 1983 by pilot Leszek Piłat who escaped during period of "Iron curtain" from Poland (airfield Świdnik) to West Germany (Berlin - Tempelhof) with 3 passengers and one child. The set has outside textures and completly rebuilded inside textures (cockpit). It contains many new effects (like weathering, improved textures, parts in new alpha channels ect). The skin was created and tested in P3Dv5 (model for v4 works well here also). Enjoy! Btw. if You want to tweak this model (to do more realistic FM/engine behavior) use this in aircraft.cfg: change power_scalar = 1.38 (default 1.0).

More info on SOH Forum here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...27-A1R-Jak-12A.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Yak-12A SP-KLA.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Few screenies:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thank you for this repaint, Yoyo! I have been surprised there haven't been others. I'm excited to have a more lived-in interior.

Thanks also for your comment about modifying the power_scalar. From the little research I've done, the engine specs in the cfg seem to match the real-world specs, but I found it very difficult to fly, as it behaved like it was quite underpowered. I like to keep things realistic, though since I am not a real-world pilot with no experience in this plane had no idea if its FSX behaviour was correct or not! I could not find any online comments about it, so supposed it must be accurate. Still, I really love the model and began making tweaks to the power_scalar just to make the experience enjoyable.

Thank you again!

Regards,

Michael
    Plano, TX

Members who have read this thread: 5