Orbx Configuraton tool

Thread: Orbx Configuraton tool

Orbx Configuraton tool

Looking for location of the Orbx configuration tool file. I know that their sceneries can be configured thru Orbx Central

I stumbled onto what I thought was a configuration tool file but can't find it again. Seems like if I wanted to turn off the bird sounds, I wouldn't have to

go online to do it.

I checked my Orbx configuration tool and concur - I don't see an option to turn off bird sounds for KACK...although I can't say I've ever noticed any ambient bird sounds at ACK in the first place. Regardless, if you go into your main P3D/Sound, you can manually search for and then remove/delete one or all of the following sound files to silence any ORBX chirping birds. I'm not certain which, if any, of these bird sounds is used by Nantucket, as I have multiple ORBX sceneries installed...so keep in mind that deleting these files might silence the bird sounds at other ORBX airports as well (excluding the PAHO file, which presumably is for Homer, AK only). Depending on which of their products you have installed, you might not have all these files. As always, make sure to save the file as a backup somewhere on your HD.

Orbx_Sound_CF_Ducks
    LR_Orbx_seagulls
    Orbx_Sound_Forest_Birds
    Orbx_Sound_CF_Ducks
    Orbx_Sound_PAHO_birds

-Mark

Members who have read this thread: 0