Drive Install

Thread: Drive Install

Drive Install

Does anyone know if this will need to be installed on the same drive as the operating system? I know we're months out, but just wondering. I am upping my drives and need to up them in the correct way/sizes. Thanks for any help!

Don BP

I'm in the same boat as you are Bush. I guess it's safe to say that we will have to wait to be sure. I'm debating 4TB M.2 SSD or larger...

I sure hope to not have to remortgage the house to pay for it all just to fly in another M$ product!

It can be installed on any other drive you wish.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

This will be like no other sim currently in existence, IMHO.
    Currently lots of speculation available.
    I am opting to wait for it's release before building a new system to house it.
    Do it once, do it right.
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Members +
    Quote Originally Posted by MZee1960 View Post
    This will be like no other sim currently in existence, IMHO.
    Currently lots of speculation available.
    I am opting to wait for it's release before building a new system to house it.
    Do it once, do it right.
    And THAT is the most useful information ever seen.
    There's no rush to update any hardware now. MSFS is still in Alpha testing, maybe another Alpha test or two, then a couple of Beta releases, only then will be get a release candidate.
    By that time, the correct thing to do is to wait a couple of weeks to see a few reviews.
    Speculation is great, but by the time the sim is released, a lot of new hardware will have been released as well.

So, take a bit of time out, & try a little patience..
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

Members who have read this thread: 0