P3D_V4 C-47 Status (Shift+2) doesn't seem to work...

Thread: C-47 Status (Shift+2) doesn't seem to work...

C-47 Status (Shift+2) doesn't seem to work...

Hi all-

I'm working my way through Manfred Jahn's C47. I've opened the Status (Shift + 2) window. As mentioned in the manual, I should be able to change fuel and payload weights by left/right clicking into the weight numbers by 50 pound increments. These will not change. It does cycle through the selections, but will not register a change. Also, when cycling through pre-defined fuel selections, there is no 'Normal'. Max, Pattern and Empty are available.

This is probably something simple but I'm new to this great aircraft. I'm running the V3.14 btw.

Thanks,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Newtie View Post
    Hi all-

I'm working my way through Manfred Jahn's C47. I've opened the Status (Shift + 2) window. As mentioned in the manual, I should be able to change fuel and payload weights by left/right clicking into the weight numbers by 50 pound increments. These will not change. It does cycle through the selections, but will not register a change. Also, when cycling through pre-defined fuel selections, there is no 'Normal'. Max, Pattern and Empty are available.

This is probably something simple but I'm new to this great aircraft. I'm running the V3.14 btw.

Thanks,
    Mark
    some features work only in 32bit sims......

Quote Originally Posted by banjoman1960 View Post
    some features work only in 32bit sims......
    OK, thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0