FREE Zenith 701 for P3D 4.5+ for charity

Thread: FREE Zenith 701 for P3D 4.5+ for charity

FREE Zenith 701 for P3D 4.5+ for charity

Im giving away my Zenith 701 for P3D for free. All I ask is consider giving the $20-$30 saved to charity. Im trying to raise money to help kids during the Covid-19 crisis.

Download link and more info can be found on my GoFundMe page

https://www.gofundme.com/f/flight-simmers-for-education

Thank you, and every little bit helps.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails charity.jpg  
    Kevin "Gibbage" Miller

Is this the same model of Lionheart Creation? I know its was yours...
    Nice idea and thx for this kind of action!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Is this the same model of Lionheart Creation? I know its was yours...
    Nice idea and thx for this kind of action!
    Yes. Sadly, Bill at Lionheart can no longer help me support the Zenith, so I made the choice to give it away, as explained in the video.

Kevin
    Kevin "Gibbage" Miller

donated, even though I bought it earlier.
    Thank you, for the wonderful model, giving it away and organizing the fundraiser!

For those that are interested, I did a few paints for it:
    a Belgian:
    jk4847
    a Swede:
    jk4874
    a Brit:
    jk4890
    an Ozzie:
    jk4925
    a Dutchmen:
    jk4907
    a Frenchman:
    jk4990
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I bought this a while back, fantastic model perfect for low and slow! Re the repaints, was the shot of G-BZVA taken at Damyns Hall? Looks suspiciously familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by hangarrat101 View Post
    Re the repaints, was the shot of G-BZVA taken at Damyns Hall? Looks suspiciously familiar.
    I think so..
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Lovely strip! That's where I fly from. Some interesting stuff kept there.

What a great idea. I bought this a while ago also but will pop a little donation too.

Super modelling and flight model (not that I've flown one!), feels right. Great job there Kevin. And Jan's paints are fantastic too - that AU one is on it most of the time.

My only suggestion would be a 'whiskey' or mag compass on the coaming - doesn't feel right without one and relying on the GNS all the time in something that light! Oh, and is the ball in the ADI (attitude indicator) supposed to only show pitch? The roll is indicated by the outside ring rotating - every other ADI I have seen in-sim and real life has the outside fixed and the ball gyro-driven for roll and pitch - except Russian stuff, always different!

Ooops! Server is too busy moment double-post

No joy

Download link takes you to the Flightsim.com library and a message that says No Results. File not found.

search for Zenith in the flightsim.com library, and ye shall find

Has this been uploaded anywhere that gives decent download speeds? So far I have found it on Flightsim.com and Simviation.com but both sites are giving me download speeds in the range of 40kb/s - that's 5+ hours to download this aircraft!

Members who have read this thread: 0